Sign in to follow this  
Trajado

Tents Wipe Out

The server in wich i play most times, (i think) had all tents wiped out! I knew about 6 camps and had 2 tents of my own and everything is gone.

Anyone else noticed tents dissapearing on other servers?

Is it true you have to re-save your tent or after 2-3 days it deletes? Assuming you haven't died.

I had 6 or so tents. All saved, always there after server restarts for almost a month.

I can't log in for a few days, and I come in to find they're gone. All in different locations, just gone. I was told that you have to re-save after a few days or they will vanish. If this is the case, it looks like I won't be building up tents as much anymore. If I'm off for a whole weekend, nothing I can do.

Edited by commie

Sometimes it does on server restart, and comes back on the next server restart.

I see... Its not like i had anything really worth it there.. Some meds, magazines, food, water and some stuff like matches, etc. But still... Its my lil corner in DayZ. Lol

Ill see if it comes back in the next restart in a couple of hours...

Went through several different servers early this morning, and every tent I knew the location of (both mine and several others I had found) were gone. Now a good deal of those were probably overdue for automatic wiping, I know mine were, but all of them? Seems strange.

If there was a server cleanup wipe done by the hive admins, that's cool. However, it would be good to know if it was part of a regular cleanup activity (through a post made afterwards, of course) or an actual bug/glitch.

I was just about to open a thread QQ'ing about this... I hope it's just a bug/glitch and it will be back after the next restart...

Dying due to my own failure is just fine... but losing all my hard earned stuff i saved on purpose just because of a fucking bug sucks balls...