Sign in to follow this  
Renock82

US 1333 - Hacker (Teleporting + Execution)

Was playing today 7/29/12 approx 3:40pm -7 GMT

Entered the game and was playing for a few hours and found a bicycle, first vehicle I found ever; suddenly after 20 minutes of going around I was teleported to a shady field where I noticed a few players and other vehicles they have horded and was promptly shot by the admin team.

or any players granted admin authority.

what can be done about this blatant act of admin abuse! very disappointing about the level of control these abusive admins have over servers accessible to the public players.

Was playing today 7/29/12 approx 3:40pm -7 GMT

Entered the game and was playing for a few hours and found a bicycle, first vehicle I found ever; suddenly after 20 minutes of going around I was teleported to a shady field where I noticed a few players and other vehicles they have horded and was promptly shot by the admin team.

or any players granted admin authority.

what can be done about this blatant act of admin abuse! very disappointing about the level of control these abusive admins have over servers accessible to the public players.

Admins have no more power then you do. You have been the victim of hax

On a side not, please don't blame them for something that is not their fault, they cop enough abuse for something that is totally out of their control.

Edited by SupaFly1983

i was on the server and i found a hackers base possibly it had mant tentsand a atv full of ghillie suits and camo clothing