madsbendix123

-=SAG=- recuiting, -=SAG=- makeing server :)

It's located in Germany. I get 100-150 pings in western Canada, so it's even better if you're east coast north america or euro

Mads. answer me on skype or steam please :) I know all the spawn locations for veichles, so if you could assign 2 or 3 to help me we can get alot of them fast!

i'd like to join and i meet all the requirements, currently got some decent gear and am looking for some people to play with.

Dayz name: Rick Grimes

Steam and skype name: Jaguar Jim

Me and a few friends would like to join all CST ages 20-21. I added you on Steam ;)

I was on your server and you reset it, I thought OK nice! new spawns. Then our squads quad bike de-spawned and our camp with 2 tents which had SVD camo, FN FALx2 and parts for a car (plus other weapons) this was our first camp which thanks to you got ruined . I just want to know did you do it to try and get a helicopter to spawn, maybe a car or just in pure spite of everyone else and to ruin their experience of Dayz! The server was 'DE 961'.

I'm a well experienced and well equipped player and im interested in joining, steam name is mordeth89