Sign in to follow this  
Katana67

"You have been kicked from the game"

Yeah, Day Z was working fine yesterday... now I can't join a game. It immediately kicks me, from all servers.

Tried a re-install of Day Z, did not work.

Any suggestions?

Same here, but i think most of the admins just kicking everyone from the servers since there is no action being taken against it. 50% of the time I can't load in to servers who knows for what reason and the other 50% i get kicked for no reason. cool game

It's only certain servers just change hunting my friend

By certain servers, do you mean most? Because every server, regarless of patch, beta, or country is not letting me in.

EDIT - @ Above, I get kicked -immediately-. Get into the server, welcome screen shows, then I get kicked.

Edited by Katana67

By certain servers, do you mean most? Because every server, regarless of patch, beta, or country is not letting me in.

Definitely lol it's so annoying....

i got kicked from a game today, US 1517 for no reason at all, i thought at first it was because i killed someone in the NW Airfield but i then rejoined later on and five minutes later was kicked again for no reason.

i dont think this is fair considering i checked the server on the server list and the admin had kicked the hole server and thats the only server it is happening on for me :(

Reinstalled the most recent beta, still the same shit.