Sign in to follow this  
6thpara

Team up!

Hello! I think there is more posts like this but i will still make a new one. So as you can see from the title, i want to get players to team up with each other. And first of all i am talking about me. I need some players who plays dayz as friendly and want to survive against zombies and bandits, take them out and enjoy the game. So post your steam account (maybe skype) for team up. I sick n tired to lone wolf style against lots of sniper campers and cold hearted players. Thnak you and enjoy the game!

• Like 1

My steam name is Dr. Acula. I live in the U.S. and I've really been needing a partner! This would be great if we could play together. I'm working on getting a headset. So steam Chat or direct chat will have to do for now. Also, I may have to get off unexpectedly but that is beside the case. I'm looking forward to playing with you.

eric12 on steam! Already have 2 blood bags and can lead you to good weapons! I live in the US and usually play dayz late, so if you're not american you'll probably not find me lol

• Like 1