Sign in to follow this  
dogmandog

Looking for a Team

Hey guys,

I started playing DayZ about a month ago, and I realized that its nigh impossible to play without a team or another player.

None of my "real life" friends are PC gamers, so I came to this forum to look for some people to play with.

I play on Steam (Not sure if that makes a difference), and am looking for team-mates on the East US, or Mid US.

I'm just looking for some people who want to have fun, not someone that's going to cry when they die with an M16.

Any age is acceptable, as long as you're not a complete idiot and can play this game.

Anyone who would like to play DayZ with me, just reply on this post and we can talk it over via Steam.

Cheers,

DogManDog (Steam Name: DogManDog)

P.S.: Sorry if this is on the wrong sub-forum, i'm new here...

Hey, Ill play with you. I'm really easygoing, I dont like to die so let's avoid it best we can. But I am down to do anything in game, i also have a mic and im 22.

I have 2 other guys I met on here. They might be on later, we could have a larger group w/ sillybanana above. But, we're up at the NW airfield. Any chance you can get close to there? I need blood before I loot the place, im at 5K, and not sure when they're getting back on. I have everything we need, just cant heal myself :(

Im 21, they're a bit younger, 17 and 15, but I've had a lot of fun with them last couple days.They're newer than me, I've played for almost 2 months. We had a good 8-9hr session the other day, lol.

Edited by jordan2412

Sent you a friend request thru Steam. *Karowd

Lookin for group as well.

24yo with mic. Thanks

jordan skype username? or vent info

PM'd ya. U get a hold of OP on steam or anything?

My Steam ID is Newports, Added you, Anyone else out there that wants to team up, add me. I want a small group or clan to team up with. Not accepted in any yet

I'm looking for people too. I'm 23, with mic, in Ontario. Steam ID is mmMike (with the white ?)

Edited by mmMike

Im always looking for other people to play with Im 20 and dont like being killed by other people in game because im a lonely survivor

ill play with you Steam username Sgtdeadly12. im near windy mountain with a lee enfield a revolver and all the basic survival gear (binocs, hunting knife etc.). Also have mic. Message on Steam if you wanna play.

Edited by SgtDeadly12

Ummm... Is it alright if a twelve your old english kid plays. Im not a whiney little shit and pretty much just started. i mostly just play in American servers

Steam name : [TPS] Al Capownz . Name: Alex. I hope to hear from you.

me and sgtdeadly are playing right now. I added a few people here to steam and invited them to a chat but the only one who joined was sgtdeadly.

hey im 18, located in -6 timezone and looking for buddies to play with? im decently equiped but still need lots of stuff. i have a good headsest, so comunication will be easy, anyone add me