Sign in to follow this  
torokfremen

just another hacker story :(

today with few friends we managed to put our hands on a ural civilian, we fixed it and all happy we started raiding everything in four,

we even repaired another atv and so we had another one of us following the truck, it was like a little group of survivals like the one you've seen in resident evil: apocalypse, :D

we had so much fun by going all around the map for half the day until we reached nadezdhino and we found it burned to the ground, we sincerely thought someone already took the chopper and went missile rampage on it... and so we went through on our vehicles... in the middle our ural lost one wheel....

the beginning of the end, suddenly zombies spawning everywhere around us, the heat was high and we slained as many as we could till the moment all our legs simultaneosly broke and all we could do was lay down.. seconds after we all four died and the epic day ended in the worst kind of way...

we had so many plans... so many dreams..

p.s. i don't even have to tell you how many items we collected and how long we would've lasted with that setup. the ural civilian is maybe the best vehicle we found! 200 slots, 50 weapons slot, 10 backpacks, AMAZING!

i hate you hacker, :P

r.i.p. lil ural

a screen of a friend of mine, when we first took the vehicle

UXZeq.jpg

Good god that would be heartbreaking...

Edited by Vellarain

um, K?

Very few hackers in the game at the moment. Sounds to me like you got swarmed by Zeds and died, then made excuses as to why you failed. Anyways, your ural wouldnt of lasted more than a day or two. Only place to "hide" it is up north or out west, and groups hunt camps all day everyday. A couple ATV's would be more ideal for a mobile tent as they are much easier to hide.

Edited by TheC1aw

Ve

um, K?

Very few hackers in the game at the moment. Sounds to me like you got swarmed by Zeds and died, then made excuses as to why you failed. Anyways, your ural wouldnt of lasted more than a day or two. Only place to "hide" it is up north or out west, and groups hunt camps all day everyday. A couple ATV's would be more ideal for a mobile tent as they are much easier to hide.

nah someone spawned like 100 zombies at the same moment all around us, then we all suddenly got broken legs and the moment after we all died together, (same second i saw it in the chat) from 10/12 blood l to 0 or -x, we even managed to get on a cliff and shoot all the zombies while covering our backs, you just can't survive cheats...

not to mention that ALL nadezhino was burnt and destroyed, even the trees around, everything happened way too fast that we couldn't take any screen nor even think to try to logout.. :(

Edited by torokfremen

lol the screen is the worst for the view it offers but yeah, nadezhino was totally obliterated, look at the trees!

the server was de 462 hosted by fremen (a clanmate), i'm sorry for everyone that have been kicked out after, we closed the server to investigate

aePJI.jpg

Edited by torokfremen