Sign in to follow this  
shackles (DayZ)

DayZ Suggestion Stomach Rumble :3

Id like Dayz to have a stomach sound, a "rumble" that could be heard say 10-5 meters distance as soon as your food starts blinking, it would help prevent hunger exploitation when players wait for the blood loss penalty and then they eat, the players in tight stealth situations would have to eat earlier so that they prevent hunger sounds. Which means that the food wouldn't last as long which would make it more valuable and scarce, and it would enhance the whole experience greatly.

This is my opinion, please comment tell me what you think, add anything you think would be even cooler.

Rocket and TotalBiscuit spoke about this in their interview, I agree that it would be nice to be implemented and I'm sure it will be eventually.

sorry but that is retarded, when I'm hungry my stomach doesn't rumble loud enough to be heard 10 to 15 meters away my stomach hardly rumbles at all, maybe lowering the range would make a bit more realistic

sorry but that is retarded, when I'm hungry my stomach doesn't rumble loud enough to be heard 10 to 15 meters away my stomach hardly rumbles at all, maybe lowering the range would make a bit more realistic

if you look at my post again you'll see i put 10-5 meters i meant it other way around 5-10 meters, my bad.