for the last couple of days ive been playin and i have been kicked of 3 servers for no reason. I am kindda pissed. I havent shot anyone or cheated in any way. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem

Does it say why you are being kicked, it should. There could be numerous reasons why, your ping might be too high, battle-eye might not like you, etc.

just says u have been kicked. no reason given and my average ping was 30-70. Thats preeety good

That would be both bad luck, and admin abuse, Unless you have a character name that is either blank, or says something to the effect of "Admin," "Administrator," or if you are using a duplicated name of a server admin.

• Like 1

I've only been kicked for ping. But I've seen streamers get kicked with no reasons before.

Character name is Chuck L. I'm just geetin tired of gettin booted every game i get in to. And was curious if anyone else had this problem. Also it happens everytime I raid the NW airfield

I got kicked once for raiding an admin camp and leaving items in a way that spelled the letters F and U

I was the only person on the server not in the admins clan, 5mins later im kicked, still got away with an ak kobra and 17clips, my alice pack was full of them :)

I think he understood the message I left him :)

Edited by thelonewarrior
  • Like 1

Bad luck then man, I'd join a server multiple time if you've been kicked, if you keep getting kicked for no reason and you see that the *Admin* is actually playing... It's probably Admin abuse. It sucks but happens, report it.

If the ____ *Admin* is not playing though... I do not know what to tell you.

Cool thanks for the replies and happy surviving. Man I love this game