Krisiun

(GB #00) God mode, SUV hack and UH1H hack.

* Server this happened on. DayZ - GB #00 (1.7.2.4/95417) [Regular][GMT +0] Multiplay :: [TT] Telford Twats Hunting Grounds

* Time that it happened including your timezone. 19:15 (GMT +1)

* What happened during the incident. They rolled up in a pack of two/three in an SUV just outside the field hospital near the airbase outside of balota, me and my friend with a broken leg were hiding in a bush, we proceeded to unleash fury into two of them, I was using a revolver and him an AKS - 74U, i hit both of them with a full revolver clip, I know this for a fact, my friend hit a full AK mag into both of them spread out also, they were bleeding from our gunfire but didn't die, stayed alive unharmed for 5 minutes whilst they tried to run us over and shoot at us as if nothing happened.

When targeting them I saw [Admin] in brackets, I can only assume they were the admin and that they are using God mode, I can't believe for a second someone can take two dead shots from a revolver at mid range let alone 5 - 6, be bleeding and not passout/die in 5 minutes, whilst being attacked by a horde of zombies (At least 15 melee attacking them before and after I shot at them)

I just remembered a little before a server message came up and said 'Cherno has been taken over by a badass gang, anyone in the area will be killed' I heard these people up in the airfield just before they came strolling down to us and when looking through my binoculars we could see a UH1H [Max] when zoomed in up in the airfield, which wasn't there 20 minutes before hand, since we had left the airfield towards Kamenka and then backtracked when we broke our legs, and upon searching the forums have just found out the UH1H isn't even enabled in the game atm.

Next time i come across an SUV I will screenshot with time and date to hopefully get these guys banned. I wish Battleeye was a bit better of an antihack programme it seems to be letting in a lot of hackers into this game.

Edited by Krisiun

I don't believe the admins have power to do this.

Seems like another standard hacker.

I don't believe the admins have power to do this.

Seems like another standard hacker.

well I do know when trageting them it came up with the distance and [Admin] in brackets (Because its a regular server)

We admins do not have the ability to do that. It is most likely a hacker who took over the server.

We admins do not have the ability to do that. It is most likely a hacker who took over the server.

I know they don't, but doesn't stop them from using hacks! Either way It peeved me off as we both had Alice packs and a load of good loot, just to abuse a game like this is pointless at best.

Should go back to Left 4 Dead if they just wanna run around spraying zombies aimlessly, instead of resorting to hacking.

What are Battleeye and DayZ Admins doing about hackers anyway? Can't see much in the way of admin posts.