Sign in to follow this  
CamelCloud

Weird item loss bug

Hello everyone,

I was playing on DE 485 some while ago and got killed why looting the airfield by the south coast. I got my friend to kill the person that killed me, and got him to watch over my body. When I got back, all my stuff was there and I got it all back. Then we decided to change a server, I aborted, but then my friend said he had killed someone, so I logged back in. When I logged back in, I was in the same spot where I logged off, but without any of the loot. It was like a brand new character was made, but just had spawned in the Hangar instead of the coast. My question is then, why did this happen?

I am not complaining or anything, I am just wondering about what could cause this?

Before you log out, make sure you kill a zombie or two. Killing a zombie SHOULD save your character as it has to update to the Hive, meaning that when you log out you shouldn't lose your gear. However, this is alpha so anything can happen :P

Alright, so my character basically didn't save the gear I looted, only the one I had spawned with. Gottcha, thank you.