themastersb

A lot of servers aren't showing

For some reason a lot of servers aren't showing for me or my friend. We will try to coordinate to join the same game and each name off a bunch of servers, but neither of us can see any servers that the other is naming in the Six Launcher. Anyone else have this problem and is there a workaround?

I'd recommend trying DayZ Commander, or connecting to the servers through IP instead of name.

Both Six Launcher and DayZ Commander seem to be having the same problem.

• Like 1

Both Six Launcher and DayZ Commander seem to be having the same problem.

^^this

even the ingame browser is having problems

i have tried all three several times to get in my communities server. i end up rotating through them. sometimes opening and closing them several times before i can see it

DayZCommander is using a cached list from gamespy right now, so you'll see 2300 of them or so... it'll automatically start using gamespy again they fix themselves..

They changed something recently. Now you have to choose blank mission type (before it was CO-OP) and also in the filter type DAYZ instead of dayz IE To be clear, it HAS to be in upper case now, type dayz in lower case and basically you get no servers showing.

Stupid stupid change and I would like to know who is responsible for this!

They change shit and dont even bother to tell us. I had a blank server list until I discovered the above solution. Once you do that the server list works fine and all servers show up just as before. So nothing is really WRONG, you just have to change a couple of things then voila

Edited by Irenicus

They changed something recently. Now you have to choose blank mission type (before it was CO-OP) and also in the filter type DAYZ instead of dayz IE To be clear, it HAS to be in upper case now, type dayz in lower case and basically you get no servers showing.

Stupid stupid change and I would like to know who is responsible for this!

They change shit and dont even bother to tell us. I had a blank server list until I discovered the above solution. Once you do that the server list works fine and all servers show up just as before. So nothing is really WRONG, you just have to change a couple of things then voila

Still looks like about 500 servers in the in-game browser as well....

Still looks like about 500 servers in the in-game browser as well....

Is that bad or good for you? Im not being cheeky Its a genuine question.

I filter using NZ in top field (hostname i think) so I only see ANZ and NZ servers in australia.

Is that bad or good for you? Im not being cheeky Its a genuine question.

I filter using NZ in top field (hostname i think) so I only see ANZ and NZ servers in australia.

there should be around 2400 showing up.