Sign in to follow this  
DegenTP

Newer player Let's play

I've been doing some "Let's play" style of DayZ videos. I'm not in the NW Airfield or rolling with a huge group sniping out players. I'm just solo trying to survive! If you want to check it out, here is my latest video. Enjoy!

• Like 8

I never really understood why people want to watch other people play a videogame unless its something like MLG or a speed run.

Anyway good for you making videos about Day Z. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

well thanks to videos like this me and 3 friends now play....and we get to enjoy Dayz :P. We never cared for arma 2 tbh, and once we saw these vids we loved Dayz without even buying it yet. nice vid btw.

• Like 1

Thanks guys!

I never really understood why people want to watch other people play a videogame unless its something like MLG or a speed run.

Anyway good for you making videos about Day Z. :thumbsup:

I don't know the answer to this but I do know I just really enjoy making the videos as well as watching other peoples. I always though it was cool to be able to see how other people are handling certain situations differently than me in games. Plus sometimes for me its just cool to chill back and watch someone play over playing myself. I can't speak for everyone though and I can definitely see people not being in to this type of thing.

well thanks to videos like this me and 3 friends now play....and we get to enjoy Dayz :P. We never cared for arma 2 tbh, and once we saw these vids we loved Dayz without even buying it yet. nice vid btw.

Exactly what got me in to DayZ :D I never heard of DayZ OR Arma II until I saw a couple videos on it and I instantly fell in love with it. Its such a different experience from anything else out there.

• Like 1

going from mmorpg's where its all about gear and if u die u keep ur stuff on most games...this is a big change but way better. dont matter if u have a hatchet and he has a 50 cal/m240...if hes not paying attention hes gona die...of course one is probably better then the other but unlike other games where u have to play things over and over to get gear etc...here u either find it or u dont...and u have to survive to keep what u got...pretty amazing.

Yeah good point. You don't have to sink months of playtime in this to get sweet loot. All you need is decent skill and a little luck. Its not really a grind fest like most other games these days.

Villages bring death. Don't visit them.

Wow yeah, I'm starting to realize this. I feel like a week or two ago I could sneak in and out of anywhere without having to crawl or move at a super slow pace. Now it seems like I better have a damn good reason to go in some place because it seems pretty hard to avoid aggro these dayz.

• Like 1

Amazing videos mate. I was half expecting an 11 year old with a high voice and recording with his phone but was happily surprised. I made sure to take note of your name in case I see you in game, I'll remember not to shoot!

• Like 1

Amazing videos mate. I was half expecting an 11 year old with a high voice and recording with his phone but was happily surprised. I made sure to take note of your name in case I see you in game, I'll remember not to shoot!

Thanks!

You have yourself a subscriber mate, I love your intro.

If I ever see you I'll remember not to shoot but if you ever come after me with that axe I'll blow your brains out ;P

• Like 1

You have yourself a subscriber mate, I love your intro.

If I ever see you I'll remember not to shoot but if you ever come after me with that axe I'll blow your brains out ;P

Thanks! lol

I just replaced the axe finally so you don't have to worry about that :D

Ah very nice, i am a Let's Play maker myself(though I am new to the deal) and i am working on a few games.

When i wrap my head around this ill be doing them too.

Good luck with yours!

• Like 1

That was fantastic, Degen. What I liked was that you were scared but so what, you kept on going! I tend to think, ooh I can't go in there. But hell, yes I can. ;)

I hope you do more of these vids. I'm addicted to dayz on youtube. :thumbsup:

That was fantastic, Degen. What I liked was that you were scared but so what, you kept on going! I tend to think, ooh I can't go in there. But hell, yes I can. ;)

I hope you do more of these vids. I'm addicted to dayz on youtube. :thumbsup:

Awesome :D Glad you like it. I'm doing more for sure!

Ah nice Wolf! Whats your channel?

Steelgrey666.I am certainly not the best and have no intro as of yet(gonna make my gf make it).And none of my let's plays are finished yet.I get so sidetracked lol

Steelgrey666.I am certainly not the best and have no intro as of yet(gonna make my gf make it).And none of my let's plays are finished yet.I get so sidetracked lol

Ah sweet! You should do some Day Z! :D

I went back and started with the first part - well done, I'll watch the rest of them!

Awesome! I'm glad you like them :D