Sign in to follow this  
Littleassassin2

Need help, infected

I need a medic or somebody to help me as i'm currently dying ever so slowly from an infection... Assistance will be greatly appreciated and if i have anything that you need ill gladly give it to you. If you can provide me assistance, i'll be on again at around 9:30pm GMT-8 time. If you can cure me with antibiotics, just pm me and i'll get back to you the first chance i get!

Thanks in advanced

I have yet to see any antibiotics they seem extremely rare? Even so hope someone is able to help you.

Edited by Femme Fatale

I need a medic or somebody to help me as i'm currently dying ever so slowly from an infection... Assistance will be greatly appreciated and if i have anything that you need ill gladly give it to you. If you can provide me assistance, i'll be on again at around 9:30pm GMT-8 time. If you can cure me with antibiotics, just pm me and i'll get back to you the first chance i get!

Thanks in advanced

Well first ... you're not dying. Your blood will stabilize at 6000 and won't go above that. Of course that's very dangerous as a single hit by a zombie can knock you unconscious and then you probably will die. Second, as mentioned above you need antibiotics and they're very rare. Third, your best chance is to friend a medic in your general in game location (see the OP ... Need Medial Assistance, We Can Help) and see if they can get to you.

Joe

I know antibiotics are very rare, i found 1 in a hospital 2 days ago but subsiquently died a few hours later... Of course i didn't need it until now though xD that's my luck :P

But again, if anyone has antibiotics and are willing to help, just pm me for the details.

I manage to become uninfected after I ate to almost full. My health had again reduced to the 9k mark before I logged out. When I logged back in I immediately fell unconcious for what felt to be a few minutes. Just when I thought I was going to die as the scale of time went completely empty I woke back up without a infection. Thank goodness!!!

Edited by esham

Send me a PM when you are available, and I'll try to make it to you. Thanks to some generous patients, I now have two antibiotics. I'm currently near Mogilevka, but I have a bike and can reach anywhere in a reasonable amount of time.