Beachum

Bad cd key - Your key is disabled

Hi Guys,

"Bad cd key - Your key is disabled" this is the error if i try to connect...i have Arma2 Free and bought me a Arma2 OA Key. DayZ and rest is up to date....

Need support please.

Best wishes

PS: I run as admin, yes!

Edited by Beachum

I doubt a bug can disable your CD key. Maybe your caught cheating?

I never play Arma2 or DayZ. I bought the Arma2-OA from a online-store.

If you are using Steam, you will need to run A2 and A2 OA one time so they register in your registry.

Edited by ustolemygmrtag

I dont have Steam and i also run both (Arma2 and OA) one time.

Well, maybe the site fooled you? Or maybe you just need to run both games once

I think you were duped. Those sites are very difficult to tell if they are legitimate or not. Best to just get the ArmA 2 CO from Steam, it is the best for this game.

I think you were duped. Those sites are very difficult to tell if they are legitimate or not. Best to just get the ArmA 2 CO from Steam, it is the best for this game.

I didn't want to say it, but that's honestly what seems to be what's going on.

Ok, i will now download Arma2 Free from Steam and buy OA from Steam too...>.< i hope it helps X.x

a friend of mine does have exactly the same problem!! he bought it there from onlinekeystore.com too, but this site is not a fake or something, i bought a few other cd keys there, and i never had a problem with them!!, me and one other friend bought the arma 2 oa there yesterday too, and its working for us, but the other friend bought it today and its not working for him..

Steam will work 100%! i hope! :P i only need arma2 FREE and Steam Arma2-OA, right?

i have send a private message to the onlinekeystore at facebook, they answered : key will need to be replaced contact the oks support

I'd get the double pack just to be safe, up to you though.

Do not buy keys from key sellers! Read this official announcement.

None of the CD Key/Serial resellers we know about have obtained a proper license. The origin of their CD Keys is unknown, but we do know about numerous occasions when they sell banned / disabled CD Keys so you will not be able to play the game online at all.

If you manage to get a new key from them, it'll probably be disabled in a few days again.

Do not buy keys from key sellers! Read this official announcement.

If you manage to get a new key from them, it'll probably be disabled in a few days again.

cant agree with that.. its like i said, i bought so many keys at onlinekeystore.com, and i have never had any problems with disabled accounts or something, and if you do have a problem, you've got to contact the support and they'll send you new keys!