Sign in to follow this  
chibigoat

When Does The Super Long Pass-Out Go Away?

So, I know you pass out for 5 minutes or so after being in player combat, 'shock'. But when do you stop passing out for a long time? Like if you were to wait a day or two would it stop? I wasn't at all in any form of player combat and I wasn't even damaged or had the icon on my screen and I logged out and logged back in knocked out and then a zombie came and started eating me so now I will bleed to death if I wait it out. Pretty much a huge load of shit but there's not much I can do about it. Any ideas other than getting a friend to help me? I have zero interest in dying.

I've been passed out 10 minutes after a car crash (I took medicine but It happened after my first logon anyway.)

if you are bleeding, you will probably die. its really, really long time. someone should take care of you. maybe you should try medics thread and try getting some help

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/

Seems Legit

If you could keep your useless bullshit off my thread I'd appreciate it! Thanks man! :)

Anyway, I mean if you sit and wait through that long pass out, you'll be good, but if you go to a new server you'll pass out for a long time again. When are you able to change servers without passing out? That's the almighty question.