Judemoukari

Steam sale broke this game.

People who join and kill you on sight?... is that bothering you?...

well.. i call it... a human reaction. I am trying to survive, you may or maynot have supplies i need. And since i dont know who you are i will take you down because you may or may not attack me. Dont forget that those CoD kidz come from a country that think like that..¨your natural resources are ours.. we fly there to kill everyone we see... and then we show it on tv¨. Do you think it would be different in real life?... well.. no.

Played with Europeans.. and most of the time you can talk with them and group up... and then you find some1 who on mic says.. ¨im going to f**k you up..¨ and starts shooting at you.. no logical reason.. like in real life.

Well, then you would atleast have a look at my supplies. Problem is that many don't do even that.

I've been a hardcore gamer since I can remember and have used Steam since it was released. You act like DayZ is the hardest game on earth when really after a day of playing you can get a very good grasp on how the game works. I help people whenever I can especially when they're unarmed, that doesn't mean everyone should play that way, you guys need to get over yourselves.

And that I agree. Biggest obstacle to me was Arma engine, but I after few tutorials and day or two you get used to it.

I've been a hardcore gamer since I can remember and have used Steam since it was released. You act like DayZ is the hardest game on earth when really after a day of playing you can get a very good grasp on how the game works. I help people whenever I can especially when they're unarmed, that doesn't mean everyone should play that way, you guys need to get over yourselves.

Sorry I thought you were the OP when I made that statement about playing a week.

That being said I don't care how you play or why you play or where you play or how long you've played. Play the way you want to play, people need to stop letting other people dictate how they play.

P.S. nobody cares how easy you think dayz is.

I don't think the problem is as bad as you think it is. Even if there are lots of kids noobing up the game, they will soon get bored. This game rewards those who are patient. Most kids aren't patient.

Sorry I thought you were the OP when I made that statement about playing a week.

That being said I don't care how you play or why you play or where you play or how long you've played. Play the way you want to play, people need to stop letting other people dictate how they play.

P.S. nobody cares how easy you think dayz is.

I like how you re-word what I just said in my post and then add an insult at the end. You truly are a magnificent human being.

• Like 1

Maybe because those kids were abused by being shot on sight or tricked into doing stuff then shot for gear etc etc.

Okay, so I was being trolled all along by you. Successful troll is successful.

Lol? How do you work these things out.

So because I don't agree with you I'm suddenly a troll. I came from none of these things like steam, cod, yogcast etc, and been here a while now and don't agree with your "logic" in the slightest. The fact that you tell me I'm ruining your gameplay along with everyone else on this forum is just an utter joke and if anything, makes you the troll. You haven't the SLIGHTEST clue how I play, and I'd expect anyone else in this thread.

You don't get to decide how this game is played, you don't get to decide if it's broke or not, and going by the sales, it's FAR from that. A broken game would be losing players, not gaining them.

This game isn't, and won't ever be centered around you. It's that simple, if you can't grasp that? Well, not my problem. It's yours, so I'm going to go and actually play the game I enjoy, you can sit here and moan about stuff you've created in your head.

Edited by Izziee

I like how you re-word what I just said in my post and then add an insult at the end. You truly are a magnificent human being.

This is internet, everyone is an ass. Unless you agree with them.

I'm a student and work 2 jobs to barely pay for tuition, rent, food and the occasional night out with friends. And I love videogames, I'd like to play a lot of them, but usually can't afford them. Thanks to steam sale I bought arma 2, solely to play DayZ, and I love it.

So go stick your elitistic bullshit up your arse, or choke on it.

I usually am not this rude on message boards, but I can't stand this pro elite gaming bullshit. Go play on a locked server please.

• Like 2

Just because someone plays CoD doesnt mean he will play DayZ like he plays CoD

• Like 1

If you weren't retarded you would have realized that we were making the same point from page 1.

You asked what point OP was trying to make. I said he was trying to be a dayz hipster, then you quote me saying you've been playing a week and I thought you were the OP because I have no idea why you wanted to tell me how long you've been playing for.

At this point I think op has played 1 week so I make my post asking how he knows what the steam sale did to the game of he only played a week.

Then you proceed to impress me with your gaming history (which I'm older and have just as much, so great point you made there) and then I apologize for mistaking you for OP.

You understand now that I spelled it out for you, or no?

Edit: it's also funny that OP is now defending you because he thinks you're on his side of the argument.

Edited by Swineflew

If you weren't retarded you would have realized that we were making the same point from page 1.

You asked what point OP was trying to make. I said he was trying to be a dayz hipster, then you quote me saying you've been playing a week and I thought you were the OP because I have no idea why you wanted to tell me how long you've been playing for.

At this point I think op has played 1 week so I make my post asking how he knows what the steam sale did to the game of he only played a week.

Then you proceed to impress me with your gaming history (which I'm older and have just as much, so great point you made there) and then I apologize for mistaking you for OP.

You quote the wrong person and then call me retarded. Please continue to throw insults at me and make yourself look like a bigger dbag than you already are.

And don't try to make it sound like I was bragging, you quoted my post and made a false assumption, all I did was state facts.

Edited by Zace

Lol? How do you work these things out.

So because I don't agree with you I'm suddenly a troll. I came from none of these things like steam, cod, yogcast etc, and been here a while now and don't agree with your "logic" in the slightest. The fact that you tell me I'm ruining your gameplay along with everyone else on this forum is just an utter joke and if anything, makes you the troll. You haven't the SLIGHTEST clue how I play, and I'd expect anyone else in this thread.

You don't get to decide how this game is played, you don't get to decide if it's broke or not, and going by the sales, it's FAR from that. A broken game would be losing players, not gaining them.

This game isn't, and won't ever be centered around you. It's that simple, if you can't grasp that? Well, not my problem. It's yours, so I'm going to go and actually play the game I enjoy, you can sit here and moan about stuff you've created in your head.

Did I at any point claim that EVERYONE in these forums ruin this game for me? No, I didn't.

I didn't point you out as an example. Why else would I say this deathmatching over the top if you wouldn't have seen it myself? IMO, it would be even worse if no one would point out any issues about this mod. And everyone knows issue is just a matter of perspective.

I also didn't say it should be centered around me. Why would I want that? There's enough shooters out there for that.

If you want to enjoy the game, play it. I play it too. And because I play it, I can also tell what I like and what I don't like. There should be no problem with that.

Edit: it's also funny that OP is now defending you because he thinks you're on his side of the argument.

I'm on the Zace's side on this only because you, sir, are an ass.

You quote the wrong person and then call me retarded. Please continue to throw insults at me and make yourself look like a bigger dbag than you already are.

Ok, I won't point out the fact that you quoted me and pointed out that you had been playing a week because you thought I was calling you a hipster. Ok maybe I will.

So your original mistake, caused my mistake. You had no reason to randomly inform me that you've been playing for a whole week. And since my post was on a different page I didn't realize you weren't the OP. So maybe of you wouldn't have responded to my insult on the OP being a hipster, I wouldn't have thought you were the OP.

Does that make more sense to you?

Am I a big enough dbag for you yet?

You screwed up by misquoting and in the following post where you "apologise" you continue to insult him.

Then you call him retarded? (It really wasn't retarded what he said either)

and just because the OP is defending him doesn't mean he thinks he is on his side. You know, people can disagree with one thing and agree on another, right?

I'm an ass because you're stereotyping a whole gaming community and I'm defending them. I'm being as ass to Zace because I "need to get over myself" even though I've been against your OP just like he is.

Ok, I won't point out the fact that you quoted me and pointed out that you had been playing a week because you thought I was calling you a hipster. Ok maybe I will.

So your original mistake, caused my mistake. You had no reason to randomly inform me that you've been playing for a whole week. And since my post was on a different page I didn't realize you weren't the OP. So maybe of you wouldn't have responded to my insult on the OP being a hipster, I wouldn't have thought you were the OP.

Does that make more sense to you?

Am I a big enough dbag for you yet?

Also, it amazes me that playing game before some random Steam sale makes me hipster. Then anyone who has played DayZ before that Steam sale is hipster, right?

Also, it amazes me that playing game before some random Steam sale makes me hipster. Then anyone who has played DayZ before that Steam sale is hipster, right?

No, you are stereotyping it with your own behavior.

Only if they make a point that now the game is mainstream its ruined and not as good as it used to be.

I thought I made that clear in my first post.

Only if they make a point that now the game is mainstream its ruined and not as good as it used to be.

I thought I made that clear in my first post.

I didn't say anything like "now that this game is mainstream". My whole point was "now that this game has more players, there's also more issues".

I didn't say anything like "now that this game is mainstream". My whole point was "now that this game has more players, there's also more issues".

Oh then maybe you should have avoided saying the steam sale brought COD kids and then the phrase "hate 12 year olds with rifles" and you also said that the game was ruined by the steam sales. Meaning that the cod kids ruined the game because they all bought it when it went on sale.

I was poking fun at you in my First when I called you a hipster.

But I totally disagree with your OP also.

I will apologize (caught that typo Izz) to Zace again. For everything, I was fairly annoyed at that point for some reason the mix up only frustrated me more.

• Like 1

But now that everyone CoD kid bought Arma II and roams in cities of Chernarus, I feel like banditry has lost it's meaning.

This is not based on fact, but to my own observations. To these hyperactive kids, killing survivors means nothing. Literally.

I honestly think that these "players" kill only because you can. There's no banditry, there's only 12 year old with his gun. Who shoots at anyone in sight.

Except that kind of mentality existed BEFORE the steam sale.