Judemoukari

Steam sale broke this game.

Most people these days use Steam to buy their games, I fail to see what you're getting at.

If you think this thread is complaining about Steam and Steam sales, you've missed the point.

Pretty sure these ''cod kiddies'' aren't playing dayz because there hasn't been a cod release for a while... activision are churning shit out every other week. The people sitting on the wall about buying the game, decided to get it because it was in the sale. And some people, such as myself find enjoyment in the game through hunting and killing other players whether its far up north, or when I've just spawned in cherno.

Edit: Even I'm the target of KoS, when I'm a fresh spawn, but I don't get mad. I just laugh it off, find a wep and go kill the bastard.

Edited by FRANCEY

I just don't like to way it turns this into Call Of Duty: Modern Zombie Survival Warfare.

DayZ is nothing like call of duty???

Most people these days use Steam to buy their games, I fail to see what you're getting at.

Dayz hipster trying to seem "og" by saying he played the game before it was mainstream. And now that it's mainstream it's not cool anymore.

At least that's what I got out of it.

• Like 1

calling people that play the game the way THEY want to play makes them 12? this is such an old and silly way to shed your tears because other people see the game in a different way that you do.... i got news for you pal! i'm 38 years old and have been gaming since pong and atari 2600.... i've played FPS games since castle wolfenstein and i HATE cod.... i'm more than happy to shoot anybody i see on any dayz server for any reason. i'm happy to play my way and will smile a HUGE smile when i know you are calling me a "12 year old COD kiddie".

have a nice day.

Edited by krese

Hello! I can quite see where a special little snowflake would think like the OP, I mean afterall...

CoD kiddies broke the game

then the yogcast crew broke the game

Now the steam sale guys broke the game

I mean what the hell?! How dare these people play the same game as me! I should have special privileges because I didn't come from any of those!

Also, I'm 30 years old (Okay, I lied, I'm 31, yet to admit going passed my prime) so it's completely fine when I kill someone, but damn! When someone kills me?! What a child!

I think all this publicity is completely breaking the game, after all, it's putting pressure on Rocket to roll out patches and fixes faster and it's bringing in more money for BiS which is just totally bullshit! This game should have far less players so that it can die out quicker and there's not as much stress on the developers so they won't need to fix things or even bring out a standalone product.

It's just bullshit man!

• Like 2

Hello! I can quite see where a special little snowflake would think like the OP, I mean afterall...

I mean what the hell?! How dare these people play the same game as me! I should have special privileges because I didn't come from any of those!

Also, I'm 30 years old (Okay, I lied, I'm 31, yet to admit going passed my prime) so it's completely fine when I kill someone, but damn! When someone kills me?! What a child!

I think all this publicity is completely breaking the game, after all, it's putting pressure on Rocket to roll out patches and fixes faster and it's bringing in more money for BiS which is just totally bullshit! This game should have far less players so that it can die out quicker and there's not as much stress on the developers so they won't need to fix things or even bring out a standalone product.

It's just bullshit man!

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png

It's just bullshit man!

You only read first post right? After that, I made absolutely clear that the bad thing is not the growing community and player count, it's people who only want to "break the balance".

Or maybe I tell everyone that I'm sorry and reveal that I'm just angry because someone half of my age beat me in this game.

If you think this thread is complaining about Steam and Steam sales, you've missed the point.

Dayz hipster trying to seem "og" by saying he played the game before it was mainstream. And now that it's mainstream it's not cool anymore.

At least that's what I got out of it.

Actually I started playing about a week ago, my point was that not everyone on Steam acts like an immature child and is ruining your community.

Edited by Zace

You only read first post right? After that, I made absolutely clear that the bad thing is not the growing community and player count, it's people who only want to "break the balance".

Or maybe I tell everyone that I'm sorry and reveal that I'm just angry because someone half of my age beat me in this game.

:o!

Please tell me how you were able to figure out someone's age in game? This could be a useful and handy tool for me to object on the forum every time I'm killed.

And yes, I only read the first post, I would have thought if that were an issue you'd have made it clear in your first post not to respond until there's other posts...Oh, wait.

I used to play Company of Heroes a lot, same shit

everyone complains the game is underrated and then bitches when people start playing it, rather than trying to welcome new community members

if you don't like how they play, try and show them that it can be more fun to be friendly and roll with a team, rather than just giving up and killing everyone or coming on here and being elitist which just makes you look like a douche

Hmm, I just realized that your way of playing is not the issue here. It's the way YOU make ME play. Because I can't trust anybody, I'll have to play it your way and shoot everyone in sight. Of course, I don't play it like that. Yet. We'll see in time if eveyone has to play this like deathmatch.

Actually I started playing about a week ago, my point was that not everyone on Steam acts like an immature child.

I didn't at any point say EVERYONE using steam are 12 old kiddies.

Hmm, I just realized that your way of playing is not the issue here. It's the way YOU make ME play. Because I can't trust anybody, I'll have to play it your way and shoot everyone in sight. Of course, I don't play it like that. Yet. We'll see in time if eveyone has to play this like deathmatch.

You've met all of us in game and know how we play then? When did any of us put a gun to your head IRL and tell you how to play?

Yeah, that's right, blame everyone else. It's everyone else's fault YOU'RE not having fun, and because YOU'RE not having fun, the game must ultimately be broken.

I have to agree with the OP, people now just shoot whatever they see, but well nothing that can be done i guess...Just play with friends.

You've met all of us in game and know how we play then? When did any of us put a gun to your head IRL and tell you how to play?

Yeah, that's right, blame everyone else. It's everyone else's fault YOU'RE not having fun, and because YOU'RE not having fun, the game must ultimately be broken.

I didn't say I don't have fun playing. Why would I waste my time to a game I don't enjoy?

A bit dramatic reply, wouldn't you agree?

I didn't at any point say EVERYONE using steam are 12 old kiddies.

So your point is that anyone who kills you is a 12 y/o kiddie with a rifle? This thread really is pointless.

So wait.... You've only been playing a week? How do you presume to know anything about steam sales or cod kids or anything like that if you are brand new to the game yourself?

So your point is that anyone who kills you is a 12 y/o kiddie with a rifle? This thread really is pointless.

Then propably you shouldn't waste your time on it?

This post is not because I'm angry of being killed. I'm well past that point.

when the next cod comes out? it's a kind of hotfix for your hated little enemies

I didn't say I don't have fun playing. Why would I waste my time to a game I don't enjoy?

A bit dramatic reply, wouldn't you agree?

I'm the one with the dramatic replies? How'd you figure that one out.

Little extract from you. "It's the way YOU make ME play."

So, once again, you know how I (or anyone else in this post) play? Since you know how we all play, it's not to your standards either.

Also you're the one claiming the game's broke, while accusing people of being 12 year old's because they own steam, and that those who kill on sight are 12 year old CoD fans.

Logic, it's failing fast. Or, correction, failed from the beginning.

People who join and kill you on sight?... is that bothering you?...

well.. i call it... a human reaction. I am trying to survive, you may or maynot have supplies i need. And since i dont know who you are i will take you down because you may or may not attack me. Dont forget that those CoD kidz come from a country that think like that..¨your natural resources are ours.. we fly there to kill everyone we see... and then we show it on tv¨. Do you think it would be different in real life?... well.. no.

Played with Europeans.. and most of the time you can talk with them and group up... and then you find some1 who on mic says.. ¨im going to f**k you up..¨ and starts shooting at you.. no logical reason.. like in real life.

So wait.... You've only been playing a week? How do you presume to know anything about steam sales or cod kids or anything like that if you are brand new to the game yourself?

I've been a hardcore gamer since I can remember and have used Steam since it was released. You act like DayZ is the hardest game on earth when really after a day of playing you can get a very good grasp on how the game works. I help people whenever I can especially when they're unarmed, that doesn't mean everyone should play that way, you guys need to get over yourselves.

I'm the one with the dramatic replies? How'd you figure that one out.

Little extract from you. "It's the way YOU make ME play."

So, once again, you know how I (or anyone else in this post) play? Since you know how we all play, it's not to your standards either.

Also you're the one claiming the game's broke, while accusing people of being 12 year old's because they own steam, and that those who kill on sight are 12 year old CoD fans.

Logic, it's failing fast. Or, correction, failed from the beginning.

Okay, so I was being trolled all along by you. Successful troll is successful.