DrRaptor

Hacker on US 740

Today, Me and a group of friends had a camp near Lopatino which we had a Ural Civilian and an Offroad Pickup Truck. We drive to the camp and bank our stuff so we could raid NW Airfield. Suddenly, 3 of my friends get sniped one after the other, and the rest of us take cover. We see the names Stradh and Santiago. One had a DMR sounding gun, and the other had an AS-50. I killed Santiago with my M4A1 Holo and take his AS-50 with 6 AS-50 magazines. More of my friends get killed, and I see Santiago again at our camp within 5 minutes of his death with Ghillie Suit and AS-50. Again, our camp was near Lopatino. I kill Santiago with his own AS-50 and TBH, I lol for a bit. Me and my last living friend take the 2 vehicles and bail to try and pick up our friends. On our way, to the East Coast we are constantly spammed with AS-50 and DMR. Finally we see a road which lead us to no where and the AS-50 spams destroy the Ural. So I try and head through another way and I see Stradh on the road so I try to run him over. I do it multiple times but no death, so I get out of my Truck and put 3 AS-50 bullets in him, still no death. Then I die with the sounds of AS-50 spams and a blown up truck. So yeah...

BTW: Stradh's Forum Account: http://dayzmod.com/f...r/70888-stradh/

Santiago's Possible Forum Account: http://dayzmod.com/f...29619-santiago/

Time was roughly 12:15 EST

Edited by DrRaptor
  • Like 3

Yeah, fucking hackers are back at it. I'm getting multiple reports on my server as well, hope they do something about it... and quick!

• Like 2

I wasn't with them at the time but I saw the death messages and that santiago guy was killed twice by them within 2 minutes. Santiago must have tp'd to them because they were far up north.

• Like 2

I can confirm that these players were hackers. I was in the same group of these guys and saw the hackers come back within 2 minutes after DrRaptor killed Santiago. We lost our items in our camp that we had been saving up for atleast 3-4 weeks. Immediately after, we (about 6 of our fellow clan members) all got into our Ural Civilian and started to drive off hoping they wouldn't be able to find us as in we were in a car. After driving in the ural for about 5 minutes, we heard our first AS 50 shot. We immediately knew it was them. I was in third person at the time and saw us run over Stradh and he did not even flinch. We then got out to shoot stradh and he did not die. Immediately after we heard a spray of as50 bullets and our truck blew up. As DrRaptor said we were on US 740 at approximately 12:15 EST. I hope these hackers can be caught.

Edited by I_Do_It
  • Like 1

Oh dear,

These creeps again.

*sigh*

I too have come across these imbeciles in the last few days and there is no doubt of foul play.

I experienced them on one of the US servers a few days prior to this post. They were walking blatently down the highway coming in to Elektro. Naturally I fired a couple of DMR rounds into Stradh I believe. My shots didnt miss they were direct hitting his head and torso however he didnt drop. His firend Santiago was a different story. He immediately after hearing my shots started firing directly at me. This was a little suspicious seeing as i was quite some distance away. Fortunately he shoots like a blind retard and I counter fired killing him easily.

This is where the foul play becomes obvious. After killing Santiago I refocused on to Stradh who had taken cover behind one of those burnt out husk vehicles. Literally 2 minutes after killing Santiago and seeing his death on screen he was back with full gear wearing a ghillie suit. Theres no way thats possible. After noticing I was dealing with hackers I abandoned my position, jumped on my push bike and flawed it out of the city only to find Santiago shooting at me 2 miles up the coast in front of my bike. He didnt have a vehicle and theres no logical way he could have outrun me.

I met my end that day.