Sign in to follow this  
cahillo

I cant shoot or aim my guns??

I cant shoot my guns? i just downloaded 1.7.2.4 and 95417 i cant shoot my gun? i also cant look third person? my mouse is working fine i cant still use it to look around and use it out of the game with no trouble.. I just cant shoot.. Ive checked the controls and there ok?

You either don't have a gun, or cycled through weapons using F. and third person is server-regulated, it may be on or off depending on the server.

Third person can be controlled through server, disabling or enabling it based on the server.

Join "US 1468 Dallas" (no quotes) I know for sure that they have third person enabled. If you still can't go third person, I'd recommend setting your key bindings to default and see if that works.

I've never really heard of the gun aiming problem, though coupled with the above issues makes me think that setting your keybindings to default would be the best first step.

I had that same problem. Just drop your gun and pick it back up. Fixed it for me.

I tried this but i have to do this every time i join a server. Is it the same for you?