TibzFox (DayZ)

DayZ New Helicopter Spawn Points. Write yours here!

OT: Can anyone tell me a server I can swim without losing my weapons inventory bag and so on, or a way to find a server? Thanks.

There is no way, as a player, to tell if a server has allowDropItems set to 1 or 0 as of this time.

Why are so many ppl doubting the spawn on skalisty island? Confirmed! Found a chopper their day 1. Fixed it up, and are "pilot" flew way over the trees, started to go towards the shore, and then divebombed some trees...Also their are alot of hackers running around now spawning vehicles, found 2 choppers full gas, and fully restored right outside of elektro. Easiest way to tell if it was hacked in is no one will be around, and their will be no gear in it. Their also very buggy :/ we currently have 0 choppers in possesion.... Both pilots that have never dc'ed before dced while flying, end of story. P.S. no vehicle can hide from you when you have a chopper! P.S.S. going from elcktro to nwaf and back takes 2 min. and hardly any gas. ;P

There is no way, as a player, to tell if a server has allowDropItems set to 1 or 0 as of this time.

Alright that sucks...

Well, do you personally know any server that has it on 0? :)

Server-side option ;).

As a veteran mission maker for Arma that is a *mission specific* value not a server-side one. DayZ seems to have this implemented.

Helicopters respawn after 7 days. Skalisky is the ONLY spawn point, as they have added only one helicopter the all server so far. Wait untill they add another.

Source for the 7 day timer? The guys in our clan that found a fixable chopper said they found it at Balota, and I have little reason to doubt them. After they crashed it we've seen other active choppers on the server, but never found another spawn at any reported location.

Edited by Ampoliros

Any proof for that heli is respawning after 7 days while it crashed. ?

Any proof for that heli is respawning after 7 days while it crashed. ?

It hasn't been 7 days since you could've crashed it. Check the spawns saturday or sunday if you crashed it the day it was readded.

Need to fill completely to stop leaking after fixing it up.

Also despawns after reset and spawns back in the original spawn, broken after server restart.

We have found one behind the NE airstrip barracks.

When we collected all needed parts for repairs server restarted and huey was gone... we forgot to save it :E

i can 100% confirm the 7 day (almost) timer, we crashed ours last tuesday evening & kept checking back on skal island, it respawned wednesday afternoon.

Just because anyone finds a helicopter does not make it a spawn point. It might have been flown and placed. And this 7 day thing sucks.

Really just 1? why is it we have three at our base

Hoarding helicopters so only you and your friends can use them...how selfish and pathetic. Same goes with anyone or any group that keeps and stores more than 2 vehicles. Ruins the game, just so you can drive a different car each time u hop on. Grow the **** up, hoarding vehicles is what I'd expect a bunch of 12 year olds to do on a game like this. You little girls need to have so many vehicles > to get to and camp weapon spawn points > again and again > till you have best weapons > so the odds are in your favour. All that work just to try and give you a better chance against other players. Like i said - Pathetic.

Hoarding helicopters so only you and your friends can use them...how selfish and pathetic. Same goes with anyone or any group that keeps and stores more than 2 vehicles. Ruins the game, just so you can drive a different car each time u hop on. Grow the **** up, hoarding vehicles is what I'd expect a bunch of 12 year olds to do on a game like this. You little girls need to have so many vehicles > to get to and camp weapon spawn points > again and again > till you have best weapons > so the odds are in your favour. All that work just to try and give you a better chance against other players. Like i said - Pathetic.

we have 4 and a boat lol