Sign in to follow this  
Kylez

BattlEye: Script Restriction #65

Was on with a mate on server anz 3 and after killing a well stocked up bandit, who had some very impressive kit on him we then decided to of course loot him.

After doing so several zombies entered the building where we had killed the bandit, there was at least 30 zombies and we found this very strange as we have never encountered that many in one place especially when our guns don't let off that much noise and I was using a silenced M9, it was in Cherno.

After killing the zombies we were then kicked from the kick and this seemed very suspicious.

Was on with a mate on server anz 3 and after killing a well stocked up bandit, who had some very impressive kit on him we then decided to of course loot him.

After doing so several zombies entered the building where we had killed the bandit, there was at least 30 zombies and we found this very strange as we have never encountered that many in one place especially when our guns don't let off that much noise and I was using a silenced M9, it was in Cherno.

After killing the zombies we were then kicked from the kick and this seemed very suspicious.

The zombie horde seems to be an effect of 1.7.2.4

You shoot some zombies with loud guns and almost every un-living thing in the area will beeline to you. However, it seems that at least some of those spawns then spawn additional zombies in very short order. You shoot another zombie, ringing the dinner bell for these new spawns that run to you and... it can go downhill fast. I've seen 80 additional zombies spawn on a fairly quiet server in such an event and while I'm sure some of these were spawns elsewhere on the map, I would say more than 30 of those were around the noise I made.