Sign in to follow this  
Tingle

Looking for a home

Im getting frustrated with the servers, I spend about 75% of the time looking for, joining or respawning on a server(which is equivalent to joining a server).

So it would be awesome if someone could point me to where I want to be. Basically what I'd like is a server that has fast loading times (under 3 min if possible), around 48+ players on it regularly and located in the EU (GMT+0-3 that has night-time, not only day) with english speaking players. Additionally to that, I'm also looking for a group of semi-casual players, some that still have fun but are capable of playing in a group, I dont feel like "where are you now" every 5 min.

So about myself, I live in Germany and am 22 years old (turning 23 this year) male. I am a game developer (mainly programmer) and don't have a fixed working schedule so my gaming times are flexible. I've been playing DayZ for about a week now and have gotten the hang of it pretty good. I have played CS a while back now and am capable of adapting to military style strategies in a group.

So if there is some group kind enough to give me a new home/server I can play on, I'd realy appreciate it.

Greets - Tingle

Edited by Tingle
  • Like 1

hey i know good servers but i also need a group as well and i can have fun but play in all seriousness when needed im 16/m/canada add me on skype madman903019

I'm not sure if you would want to play on an EU server from Canada - that would be a poor connection.