Sign in to follow this  
z1n0

DK3 admin abuse

Server Name:

DK3 (1.7.2.4/95389) (Veteran|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - [GMT-6] Hosted by Vilayer.com

(Your) Timezone:

Central European Time

Date/Time:

29/7/2012 - about 5 AM CET

Server Administrator('s):

[DC] Hornslet

What happened:

Me and some friends encountered the clan that owns and operates the server at the NW Airfield, and after killing 3-4 of them - including the server admin [DC] Hornslet - everyone was banned from the server after about 2 minutes, except for the clan members left on the server + one guy called Chuck Norris, who may or may not have been with them.

Evidence/Proof:

http://imgur.com/CFjKC

- screenshot that confirms the server, that I was banned and that the only people left where the [DC] clan and 1 other person (Chuck Norris) who may or may not have been with them.

EDIT: After this thread has been posted, they've changed the server name to LU 632. I'll just leave the IP here in case they change it again: 94.242.227.134:2312

Edited by z1n0

Can confirm this too, was just at Strary Sober. Saw two guys with a motorbike at a crashed chopper. Killed one of them (was a server clan member [DC]) other player ran off. I then saw this player crawling to where the chopper and his bike were. Was about to kill him when the server went dead.

Edit: Approx time of incident: 17.35 GMT

Edited by ktulu123

Was watching the guy near the motorbike, he got into position near it in some trees and the server went dead.

It looked a lot like he was getting into position to make a run for the bike once it was safe.

Can confirm this, was looting their bodies when they started banning everyone who wasn't part of [DC]

We actually banned you guys for using hacks - http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/46961-globan-ban-for-driving-unknown-at-the-time-hacked-vehicles/

And for the guy who just shot me - the server actually crashed O.o; well, you probably dont believe that, but some of us lost vehicles during this crash.

We actually banned you guys for using hacks - http://dayzmod.com/f...acked-vehicles/

And for the guy who just shot me - the server actually crashed O.o; well, you probably dont believe that, but some of us lost vehicles during this crash.

Us using hacks? I'd like to see those evidence :-)

We actually banned you guys for using hacks - http://dayzmod.com/f...acked-vehicles/

You do realise how easy it is to see people with l85 right? we saw 2 people go into the hangar and waited ages for them both to come back out but only one did and he started looking straight at me with his l85 so i pulled out my as50 and shot him. Then we knew you guys always stick together so we looked around and saw 2 making a run to the trees near the high yield military camp. Basically what im trying to say is l85>you. Now stop crying whenever someone far better than you kills you.

Also I've never been banned, I edited that post like 2 minutes after realising I just got kicked from a server :/ #stopclutchingatstraws

Edited by blackmane
  • Like 1

Lads you can't hide from an IP address.... they have now renamed the server to LU632. All of the [DC] players still on, motorbike gone no doubt. Clearly these lads shut it down to prevent a vehicle loss & death

• Like 1

We logged on again, motorbike gone but I got to shoot one of your clan members out of a car and blow up the car :) Surprised the server didn't "crash" again.

Lads you can't hide from an IP address.... they have now renamed the server to LU632. All of the [DC] players still on, motorbike gone no doubt. Clearly these lads shut it down to prevent a vehicle loss & death

haha I'm glad its not just us who have had this experience with this power hungry server admin.

• Like 1

lol I can't believe this server hasn't been blacklisted yet

Confirmed he banned me no reason remove his server omg admin abuse ban ~~

~~

Edited by LiGHTT

you CANNOT ban someone for using a "hacked" vehicle that they stole form someone else.

anyway why the fuck did you have it then? should you not ban yourself for breaking a rule that you banned someone else for?

they are danish, there are no reasoning with them, trust me, im a dane myself and their brains have the same IQ as a snail, so just blacklist this server, dont reason with people like this, if it even is people.

• Like 3

hi z1n0 we like to formally invite you to are QQ anonymous we can see by your recent post you for some reason you seem to QQ a lot or compulsively so please join us in help you not to cry all the time. I bet your parents hate it.

Member Since Today, 04:17 PM

wow, you are really bad since you need another account to post childish shit like that -.- you must be danish.

Edited by Zyfer

i have played alot on the old DK 3 server with the DC guys have killed some of them too never got banned but i have been on the server a few times in the morning where they have been NWA and abot every 20 min they restart there server for loot or better loot to spwan.