Sign in to follow this  
boom999

Battleye Failed to Update

I am always kicked due to battleye failed to update each time I connected to a sever. my BE version is 1.165 and latest one is 1.166, it seems my BE cannot be automatically updated so I manually download dll files from BE's site, both of them, and to the right folder, old ones replaced.

I enter game and it says my BE version is still 1.165, and I am kicked as well. It is so annoying!

I use six laucher, i have Arma2+OA on my computer.

Anyone help?

All I did was wait, it works fine for me now. Although you might want to try these:

Right click ArmA2 in your Steam Library, go down to properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity of game Cache and do the same with the ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead.

Then go into your steam folder, Steam apps, Common, ArmA2 and BattlEye. Delete the first two (BeClient and BEServer) then go to this website and save the two top links into that same folder (BattlEye) ------> http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Then go into Operation OA, Expansion, BattlEye and do the same thing. It should then work.

If this doesn't work, then follow a few other threads and see where that takes you. Good Luck!

• Like 2

Hey, You say you waited?

How long did you wait? Ive played DayZ since it first came out but i have never encountered problems with BattleEye and i dont want to mess with my directory because im not really up for messing about with that sh*t late at night. So i would just like to know how long you waited, ive got a Camp that needs moving so please dont tell me it will be long?

Thanks

-Tom

i experienced this a bit today, i think their servers are a bit unstable this morning. keep trying, eventually mine updated it just took 4 servers.

you can always try to manually update battle eye if it doesn't work out for you

All I did was wait, it works fine for me now. Although you might want to try these:

Right click ArmA2 in your Steam Library, go down to properties, Local Files, Verify Integrity of game Cache and do the same with the ArmA2 Operation Arrowhead.

Then go into your steam folder, Steam apps, Common, ArmA2 and BattlEye. Delete the first two (BeClient and BEServer) then go to this website and save the two top links into that same folder (BattlEye) ------> http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Then go into Operation OA, Expansion, BattlEye and do the same thing. It should then work.

If this doesn't work, then follow a few other threads and see where that takes you. Good Luck!

I did exactly that and now when I try to enter a server, this error pops up "Bad serial number given in startup".

I did exactly that and now when I try to enter a server, this error pops up "Bad serial number given in startup".

You need to run both Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead individually from steam or wherever you have them installed. Once you do that, try six-launcher or whatever else you use, and it should work.