Sign in to follow this  
liamcz@hotmail.com

Selling full Admin rights and controls for US 828 and another 2 servers to come.

Selling cheap admin rights - $10 - $15/person/month. If you have a group which wishes to have admin rights I'll drop it (30% for 2+) (40% for 4+) (50% for 7+) (60% for 10+)

We can negotiate prices to best suit you. You get absolutely full admin controls - ingame admin, RCon admin etc. You don't get access to the dedicated server or server files but I can modify anything you like in them. Contact me if you are interested:

Steam: Rammfisch

The reason I'm doing this is because I need some help managing the server and some help to pay for it every month as I don't want the current players who use it as their home server to loose valuable vehicles/camps etc.

Edited by Rammfisch

What can you do as a Administer of DayZ>?

Talk in global chat, ban, kick, warn other players, restart the server and change options in the server files (however you'll have to contact me to do that).

Talk in global chat, ban, kick, warn other players, restart the server and change options in the server files (however you'll have to contact me to do that).

you're not allowed to ban kick or warn at all.. that's not your job and you can be blacklisted for doing so

you're not allowed to ban kick or warn at all.. that's not your job and you can be blacklisted for doing so

You are allowed to kick, ban and warn. You just cannot do it for no reason. He asked what you could do, and that's what you can do. Kicking and banning for a illegitimate reason is wrong, yes, but you still have those options.

What can you do as a Administer of DayZ>?

NOTHING! =D

That's it...literally...

Oki, maybe you can kick people that are very disruptive, but without global/side channel, that wont happen. Sooooo~ you'll be giving money away for...nothing...

I've been an admin on the server I play on for a month now, never needed to kick anyone...let alone ban.

Welcome to being a DayZ admin...where you pay up to like £50 a month for a server you don't have any control over, accept turning it off and on again...

Edited by oppdelta

You are allowed to kick, ban and warn. You just cannot do it for no reason. He asked what you could do, and that's what you can do. Kicking and banning for a illegitimate reason is wrong, yes, but you still have those options.

oh yeah sorry, you have to have "proof"...to ban legits. so really you can't just go round banning people or kicking them, cos lets face it,. you're not gonna have any proof given the current way hacks are working

NOTHING! =D

That's it...literally...

Oki, maybe you can kick people that are very disruptive, but without global/side channel, that wont happen. Sooooo~ you'll be giving money away for...nothing...

I've been an admin on the server I play on for a month now, never needed to kick anyone...let alone ban.

Welcome to being a DayZ admin...where you pay up to like £50 a month for a server you don't have any control over, accept turning it off and on again...

He's pretty much right :P But yeah, this option goes out mostly to those who want a home server where they can update it accordingly to them, server restart when necessary if they need to. I must say, having my own server and being able to call it home and use all the powers of the admin has been quite helpful - I find anyway. But each to their own :P