Sign in to follow this  
Fire Flame

Requesting Armed solider

Hello I'm fire flame and in DAYZ I have recently found a bus but it need work and for 2 weeks I still have no gun so in return for an armed solider I just want protection and help finding things I pay 30 cans 10 water and lots of ammo if you are out there please help.

Grab it, best voice comms for this game imo. You don't need to pay me either.

I have plenty of my own stuff, I don't want yours. No worries about being stabbed in the back, my forum word is my bond :]

Grab it, best voice comms for this game imo. You don't need to pay me either.

I have plenty of my own stuff, I don't want yours. No worries about being stabbed in the back, my forum word is my bond :]

Teamspeak 3...

Mucho bueno...

er than skype...

Hello I'm fire flame and in DAYZ I have recently found a bus but it need work and for 2 weeks I still have no gun so in return for an armed solider I just want protection and help finding things I pay 30 cans 10 water and lots of ammo if you are out there please help.

30 cans? 10 water? Lots of ammo? Pretty much. You know Cans and Water is hard to be found? And firstly find out what type of ammo that guy has. You may give him 1866, 2rnd, AKM, STANAG, food and water and he is using a hatchet.

I can help out, even for free its good to have a vehicle. how can I contact you? also what servers are you playing on(I may have trouble if its a server that outside Europe)

What sort of ammo does a hatchet take?

It doesn't if your hatchet is out of "ammo" put it back into your toolbelt, then take it out again, it should have a "clip" of 99999 hatchet ammo