EL3M3NeSTi

Black Loading screen

I bought ArmA CO like 2 months ago and i was really exited, i got it expecially to play DayZ.

When i installed it,as always i had troubles.

At first i had the "Recevieng data" endless screen.

Which i fixed by Reinstalling manually the battleye client.

Next i have this problem,After The receving data ends, the loading with the bar fills up then im getting stuck in the "Receiving" massage like 12 secs and then Comes this black , Dark Loading screen.

Cant hear a sound, nor see any icons or something.

I was cheking in the procces and found out that it shows me that the game works perfectly, but when i get in it, just the black loading screen.

The last time i succeded playing was like 4 weeks ago, i joined, swimmed alil bit in the water and then crashed.

After that, i havnt seen a hope.

Any Idead how to fix?

*The problem is that before the server supposd to place me in the map, Im getting the Loading screen that does not procced.*

-Kein

Edited by EL3M3NeSTi
  • Like 1

Are you running steam/CO as an admin?

Try verifying integrity of the game cache, then reinstall DayZ completely ensuring you follow the steps to the letter for your version of the game. Also change your firewall to allow ArmA 2 OA, as considering when you did get in you were placed in debug there is something wrong with your connection or installation.

Hello aftershock!

I have done all of the above, My version is currect, Im using Sixluncher, I have all of firewalls and antiviruses Disabled.

I also port forwarded.

I literlly done anything.

I AM running steam as administrator and Six Luncher as well.

Still nothing :L

I got exactly the same problems...other pple I play with, 4 others dont have this problem... 15 minutes ingame usually I get this error.... I think its since the last patch...it fxxking irrittating.. before the new patch I had graphic bug all over some areas from corpses or bags at Northern airfield...and when I thought it couldnt get worser...it did.