Sign in to follow this  
Darragh (DayZ)

Killed by furniture and a doorframe.

Best death Iv seen was a buddy tring to hide in a outhouse to scare ppl. As the door shut all we heard was legs breaking a super loud Scream from his avatar and death spam.

I havent died from a door or furniture. I also dont break my legs going down stairs.

Try to move around in this game as you would in RL as an adult and you wont have a problem. jump on the furniture running around, opening doors with your face plastered up against it whilst running forward for example is full retard. get what deserved

I havent died from a door or furniture. I also dont break my legs going down stairs.

Try to move around in this game as you would in RL as an adult and you wont have a problem. jump on the furniture running around, opening doors with your face plastered up against it whilst running forward for example is full retard. get what deserved

You're familiar with the movement in this game? Do you think any humans move in real life the way avatars move in Arma?

What a ridiculous comment.

You're suggesting that I deserve insta-death for crawling on the floor if a building that's in the middle of a zombie infestation.

Take a minute and cop yourself on.

Hilarious level of fanboism.

YOU MEAN YOU TRIED TO TURN WHILE PRONE UNDER THAT TREE? OF COURSE YOU'D DIE IRL.