Lavadm

So how do we respawn if a hacker spawns us in the debug zone.

Title. Just happened to me. I'm also a server owner and it was near impossible to catch his name. Luckily he killed someone and he gave us his name. But what do i do. He broke my leg and i'm stuck in the debug zone unable to respawn.

Very good question. I have been mass transported once and planned to alt f4 immediately the next time to avoid being nailed by other transportees and be able to walk out on another server. Now I suppose there is nothing to be done for it. And all for what - the Average Lifespan data?

Very good question. I have been mass transported once and planned to alt f4 immediately the next time to avoid being nailed by other transportees and be able to walk out on another server. Now I suppose there is nothing to be done for it. And all for what - the Average Lifespan data?

I don't see why, i guess it makes people who know exactly what to do too easy to start out. But hacking is a huge problem and respawn is a way to fight being teleported.

Guess you have to wait for dehydration or starvation to kick in, sucks though

Iv been laying here for near an hour and it is still green. If i have to leave this on for hours i will not be a happy person. I might as well not play seeing if this happens again there is nothing i can do.

Edited by Lavadm

This happened to my hubbie not too long ago. It's supposed to spawn you at your "last known location" when you get teleported to the debug world. My hubbie restarted the game, logged on a different server, and he spawned on the beach, with all his stuff intact.

Edited by Mrs_Murder

Clearly this isnt the case...but I thought I read somewhere on these forums that you could respawn if you broke your leg on 1.7.2.4.

I thought respawn was only disabled for healthy players?

This happened to my hubbie not too long ago. It's supposed to spawn you at your "last known location" when you get teleported to the debug world. My hubbie restarted the game, logged on a different server, and he spawned on the beach, with all his stuff intact.

I know that much. But i wasn't glitched into the debug zone like what has happened in the past, a hacker teleported me into it and broke my leg. Iv tried joining other servers and i'm just in the same spot out here.

Clearly this isnt the case...but I thought I read somewhere on these forums that you could respawn if you broke your leg on 1.7.2.4.

I thought respawn was only disabled for healthy players?

Oh it is. He spawned me out here, told me he could make me a dog, spawned a chopper and flew away. And that's what i thought too but my respawn button is greyed out.

Edited by Lavadm

If you're in debug plains, relogging should spawn you at the beach/last safe location

If only i didn't say i tried that before.

Title. Just happened to me. I'm also a server owner and it was near impossible to catch his name. Luckily he killed someone and he gave us his name. But what do i do. He broke my leg and i'm stuck in the debug zone unable to respawn.

* [NEW] Players spawning in debug area or "water world" will spawn on beach on next login (with their gear)

Did i spawn there? No. I was teleported by a hacker. Meaning the server probably thinks i'm there on my own will. I didn't think people here had a reading comprehension level of a 2nd grader.

Join canada 2. You'll be in a forest 2km west of zelen. Just run east for awhile.

I might but i have broken bones. Going anywhere will suck.

Edited by Lavadm

i did read your post you crying lil kid i have that happen to me to i relogged 2 times and that fixed it.. not my foult your unlucky..

I am unlucky a hacker teleported me into the debug zone? You must not understand English as iv tried restarting the game a bunch of times on a bunch of servers. There is no way i can run back either as i have a broken leg. My respawn is greyed out and i can do nothing.

I'm really upset because this means i cannot play dayz anymore on the main Hive. The ONLY way i see getting out of here is getting another hacker to tp me out of this place.

Edited by Lavadm

I don't see why, i guess it makes people who know exactly what to do too easy to start out. But hacking is a huge problem and respawn is a way to fight being teleported.

Iv been laying here for near an hour and it is still green. If i have to leave this on for hours i will not be a happy person. I might as well not play seeing if this happens again there is nothing i can do.

Your food and drink I think go off of how much you have moved. which in your case is very shitty

I am unlucky a hacker teleported me into the debug zone? You must not understand English as iv tried restarting the game a bunch of times on a bunch of servers. There is no way i can run back either as i have a broken leg. My respawn is greyed out and i can do nothing.

I'm really upset because this means i cannot play dayz anymore on the main Hive. The ONLY way i see getting out of here is getting another hacker to tp me out of this place.

yeah keep insulting that will get you out of debug.. and if you read my post right you would know that "unlucky" was ment, as in did not get out of debug after relog....... gl getting out

yeah keep insulting that will get you out of debug.. and if you read my post right you would know that "unlucky" was ment, as in did not get out of debug after relog....... gl getting out

Well i am just sitting waiting for something to kill me. Hopefully it is starvation.

• Like 1

Well i am just sitting waiting for something to kill me. Hopefully it is starvation.

got an idea dont know if you can use it but its a try if you got a map in-game.. join a regular server open your map hold left shift down and left click on any city you will see a small black cercle close map and a way point will show on your screen and it will say how many metters your from that town and then just start running at it..

it has to be a server with name tags on. gl

Edited by UsedTampon

if you have a fracture and the respawn button is not working you should report it in the Bug Reports section

Edited by moriak

if you have a fracture and the respawn button is not working you should report it in the Bug Reports section

I'm guessing it's not a real fracture. The hacker ported me here and then just broke my bone. Since hackers things aren't logged my broken bone probably didn't register on the HIVE all the way. So i have one but i didn't get an option to respawn.