Sign in to follow this  
word2yall

Please address the hackers.

Seriously. This is getting old. Play for 3 days, NV, GPS, ccoSD. All the great gear needed. Lose all to hacker who spawns everyone to same place and swaps out gear to everyone with pistols....

Restart, play 5 more days, full stocked bus, 3 players in the woods in the middle of nowhere, whole server dies. Everyone spawned to same spot.

Same shit 5 times now.

If you still have a desire to play, I would suggest playing on low-pop servers as a temporary fix until the issue is dealt with. Hard to believe anyone gets enjoyment from hacking the game like that.. Kind of defeats the purpose..

Server was low pop when we got bus. 12 people I think. Later on, it was about 30. Bus crashed in electro, 5 guys bail out start spraying down everything that moves. We take position around them, get into an hour long battle 5v6 at the church. I make a suicide run into the church, take out 3, my friends come in and wipe the last 3. Take 35 more mins to get parts to repair bus, (5 tires, gas, fuel tank.) get the bus, fix it, move north, driving bus to stash it in the middle of nowhere, hacker teleports in FRONT of the bus takes all 4 of us out in 4 shots. Watch the rest of the server die in the messages. Upon respawn, all are spawned in empty field.

Edited by word2yall

Again, for the thousand time, this is BattleEye's fault not DayZ team's.

You should address Bohemia Interactive for this.

Has happened so many times to my hubbie and I in about a week. Every time we start doing well again, a cheater kills everyone, teleports you, takes all your stuff, breaks your legs etc etc.

Again, for the thousand time, this is BattleEye's fault not DayZ team's.

You should address Bohemia Interactive for this.

How is it BattlEye's fault that the coding allows regular players to change the content of the game...? Why not start with removing the nukes and jets from the game? And that crate with 100 of each item? It's possible to spawn these things because they exist in the game files, and access is not restricted to developers. People can even change the content of the game files to implement changes that will only register on the client side (for example changing the sound files so you hear different sounds on commands, but others hear the usual sounds). This should not be possible at all. But it is. And it's not because of cheat protection.

Edited by Mrs_Murder

Well tonight's story end's well. Got the bus back after an hour long hike. All bodys except one were still there. Eat that hacker.