Edit:

Server: NZ3.

Time: 11:30 pm (UTC-05:00).

Hackers name: Venomsheep.

here is the story... so me and my friends were playing on the NZ3 server around midnight and we were crawling around the NW airbase and all of a sudden some guy was launching fighter jets at us. we took cover in the hanger and he pretty much was teleporting or using wall hacks or something to get to us... not much can be said about this shit. The hackers name was Venomsheep as seen in the video. not sure if anything can be done to him or anyway we can get a refund on our gear but here's a link to the video so you don't think i'm crazy. http://www.twitch.tv/tianity/b/319119246

I was on a server last night where people were talking about a hacker with jets. I was exploring around Stary Sobor and there were all these massive fireballs on the horizon, I guess from crashed aircraft or something.

yeah about a hour after that happened we were in another server and the dude teleported to us again and killed us but we didn't have anything so there was no point on posting that one as well. gotta love how people hack and ruin a game =/

We had a hacking problem on our server, my squad were attacked with multiple rockets. We brought the server down and sent the logs to the DayZ team.

Hacker, or bored admin? This game needs official servers as soon as possible.

Just watched your highlight, that's freaking crazy, would've loved to see something like that!

McLovin???

haha yeah lmao. so many people say he sounds like mclovin

Hacker' date=' or bored admin? This game needs official servers as soon as possible.

[/quote']

from what we've seen admins have a admin title next to their ping and not one person in the server had anything so i don't believe it was a admin

www.twitch.tv/arCnify

^This 12 year old boy has gone from stream to stream using hacks, etc in order to stream snipe and mess with people the past few weeks. He changes his in-game name rather frequently but usually goes by arCnify as seen by his twitch.tv and youtube account name. He crashes servers purposely, can kill everyone on an entire server, crashes jets into people, etc etc. He's gone into many streams and asked to meet up or play with you then will hack you and troll you. His Skype name is ARCN (arcnhd) although this might change frequently as well.

You can see a video from a streamer highlighting his handy work here http://www.twitch.tv/tianity/b/319113325

www.twitch.tv/arCnify

^This 12 year old boy has gone from stream to stream using hacks' date=' etc in order to stream snipe and mess with people the past few weeks. He changes his in-game name rather frequently but usually goes by arCnify as seen by his twitch.tv and youtube account name. He crashes servers purposely, can kill everyone on an entire server, crashes jets into people, etc etc. He's gone into many streams and asked to meet up or play with you then will hack you and troll you. His Skype name is ARCN (arcnhd) although this might change frequently as well.

You can see a video from a streamer highlighting his handy work here http://www.twitch.tv/tianity/b/319113325.

[/quote']

yup I never seen that kid in the stream before and he randomly makes a highlight of it? it gotta be him doing it

www.twitch.tv/arCnify

^This 12 year old boy has gone from stream to stream using hacks' date=' etc in order to stream snipe and mess with people the past few weeks. He changes his in-game name rather frequently but usually goes by arCnify as seen by his twitch.tv and youtube account name. He crashes servers purposely, can kill everyone on an entire server, crashes jets into people, etc etc. He's gone into many streams and asked to meet up or play with you then will hack you and troll you. His Skype name is ARCN (arcnhd) although this might change frequently as well.

You can see a video from a streamer highlighting his handy work here http://www.twitch.tv/tianity/b/319113325.

[/quote']

yup I never seen that kid in the stream before and he randomly makes a highlight of it? it gotta be him doing it

That wasn't him highlighting it, that was a streamer named Tianity who got attacked by arCnify.

www.twitch.tv/arCnify

[/quote']

That wasn't him highlighting it, that was a streamer named Tianity who got attacked by arCnify.

i stream with tianity all the time and when we checked to see who made the highlight you posted it came up with that kids channel you mentioned. i made the highlight that i put in the first post

That video looks like he just went through the giant door, not the wall. then shot some dumbass just sitting there.

That video looks like he just went through the giant door' date=' not the wall. then shot some dumbass just sitting there.

[/quote']

if u look close at 7:35 u can see him port into the hanger then keep running like he walked through the wall.... then snapped over to the streamer and got a auto headshot on him

I don't see an issue on where it is, technically it can go into Server general but there is no "Report a hacker" sub-forum.

I don't see an issue on where it is' date=' technically it can go into Server general but there is no "Report a hacker" sub-forum.

[/quote']

alright thanks, i just saw a post from someone saying don't post things like this so i just wanted to ask

Hacker' date=' or bored admin? This game needs official servers as soon as possible.

[/quote']

When are you guys going to realize that admins don't have any super powers like this? I can't even give myself a can of beans.

That must suck getting killed like that, but I won't lie I was literally laughing at the idea of fighter jets crashing into players, and seeing it actually happening was lol worthy.

I hope you et your gear back, and the cheat gets GUID banned.

That must suck getting killed like that' date=' but I won't lie I was literally laughing at the idea of fighter jets crashing into players, and seeing it actually happening was lol worthy.

I hope you et your gear back, and the cheat gets GUID banned.

[/quote']

we were dieing of laughter ourselves. we couldn't believe that a fucking jet was launched at us lmao