Sign in to follow this  
Kingsix (DayZ)

Serious Bug - Mass Killing of nearly all players on Server

First let me say that this is a great game - If there were no bugs like I encountered today on a US Server.

Two days of playing - gone for nothing.

I entered a Server and after two minutes of playing nearly all 50 players got killed in an instant. A large "X- was killed - Ywas killed-list" appeared in the lower left screen.

After this mass-killing everyone was asking what had happened.

I mean this really takes away any motivation to play further. I fought for survival got good weapons and equipment just to collapse with fifty other players on the spot.

You have to get rid of this!

Edited by Kingsix

Its called a hacker,

Watched a video on youtube and the hacker killed everyone then nuked a town

These hackers need to be placed in a room with an NES with only free hands to play. They should be forced to play 12 hours a day for a month. If caught hacking again they get stuck in that chair for 6 months and if they do not play we turn on teletubies and yo gaba gaba. Trust me I have kids,that shit will get into your brain and do things to you.

• Like 2

WOW - so it`s no game bug? Well it was a high populated server that`s correct. Man this sucks big time. I mean what does this MF get out of it if it was a Hacker? Probably just a thumb sucking stupid kid. Well this guy just ruined my day! That`s for sure.

So you guys suggest not to play on pop. servers? I mean that`s sad because I was looking for a more populated world. Has anyone of you encountered this problem too?

Edited by Kingsix

WOW - so it`s no game bug? Well it was a high populated server that`s correct. Man this sucks big time. I mean what does this MF get out of it if it was a Hacker? Probably just a thumb sucking stupid kid. Well this guy just ruined my day! That`s for sure.

So you guys suggest not to play on pop. servers? I mean that`s sad because I was looking for a more populated world. Has anyone of you encountered this problem too?

The "insta kill" hack doesn't seemed to be used that much, presumably because it's boring even for the hacker. Best thing to do is sprint back to where your body was, pick up your stuff, and then quit the server.

Some other hacks you might notice are being teleported and being transformed into a farm animal. If you notice strange things like this, just alt-f4 out asap.

it's really annoying I know, but I figure its best to try and not complain so that they don't get any gratification from it.

The "insta kill" hack doesn't seemed to be used that much, presumably because it's boring even for the hacker. Best thing to do is sprint back to where your body was, pick up your stuff, and then quit the server.

Some other hacks you might notice are being teleported and being transformed into a farm animal. If you notice strange things like this, just alt-f4 out asap.

it's really annoying I know, but I figure its best to try and not complain so that they don't get any gratification from it.

Well I encountered this on another server 4 days ago. But for some reason I just saw the kill list and was not killed myself. So I saw it two times in 4 days. That is not a rare event for me.

Ok I found this:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44371-hackers-are-ruining-the-game/

Looks like this is a huge problem. Well, Rocket, what is my motivation to play this anymore if there is always the danger of getting killed by a stupid script-kid? Washing my precious time down the drain.

It is really sad because this MMORPG is one of the most entertaining games in years.

Only so many kinks can be worked out at once. Although it does seem like this would be something at the top of the list of priorities..

Only so many kinks can be worked out at once. Although it does seem like this would be something at the top of the list of priorities..

Yeah this should be on top of the list because it kills the whole experience.

Can I still collect my gear after a server restart?

Ok I found this:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/44371-hackers-are-ruining-the-game/

Looks like this is a huge problem. Well, Rocket, what is my motivation to play this anymore if there is always the danger of getting killed by a stupid script-kid? Washing my precious time down the drain.

As far as the mod's code goes, there is nothing more Rocket can do to solve it until DayZ becomes standalone. it's up to Battleye and the Arma2 devs to try and tighten up security. It's no doubt a problem and if you're not prepared to deal with it when it happens it is better not to play.

So its some kid doing this crap. Go figure.

Well it is not important who is doing this the result is important.

And it happened again. No isolated incident. Pretty frequently. Sucks big time. I think this is the reason why this game will loose players massivly in the future.

Happened on GB #00 - LONDON (1.7.2.4/95417) [VETERAN][3D=ON][CH=ON][GMT+0] PC Format <3s Multiplay 140 Veteran DayZ Chernarus DAYZ Playing FULL 1.62.95417

And again - US 104 Chicago [v1.7.2.4|95417[VETERAN|3DP:1|CH:0|NT:0][GMT+10][WolvesofWar.org][DayzMod.com] 9999 Veteran DayZ Chernarus DAYZ Playing FULL

This really kills the game. If Bohemia or whoever is not securing their system against hackers it will loose all players sooner or later. I mean I am tired of starting all over nearly every day because of mass killings on servers.

Ok this is a really strange twist. After I got killed on this server I got on a new server. I started on the new server again at the beach (male female choice etc.). After standing at the beach I left this server too. I looked for another server. After I got on the yet 3rd server I got all my equipment back and was again up north where I have been before I got killed on Chicago. Man this code is such a buggy mess and since I created maps for Operation Flashpoint it has noz changed much in 10 years!

And again on a russian server lost again all equipemt. Kills the game. Nearly every single day I get killed by masskilling on server.

Thats it for me after hit 5 times by the masskilling hack in 6 days I will not starting all over again. This sucks big time that bohemia and the maker of the mod is not capable of adressing such a big security issue. Sad!

Guest cRy

This fucking mook still thinks this is a bug, eh?

What a maroon...

This fucking mook still thinks this is a bug, eh?

What a maroon...

Its not a bug its a hack just read the posts you brainless ant