Sign in to follow this  
fr33py

US 231 - Hacker on server - 1:37 AM PST

Several people just got hacked and killed on US 231 at 1:37am PST.

Basically my self and 3 friends were on the server.

We were together but vary split up at the moment. Basically we were just south of Pustoshka looting some barns. 1 guy was to the barn in the middle of the field. I was 300m away in the forest line prone. Another friend had just logged in and was in the middle of a bush and another guy was in another bush in the tree line near 300m from him.

All of a sudden I noticed 3 guys die in a matter of seconds and make a comment about it on our teamspeak just as a 4th and 5th guy die. I was like wow that must have been some crazy firefight to have so many deaths back to back. Then my buddy in the barn says he's taking firing and as soon as he dies all of a sudden Im taking fire, I was prone and unless someone was on top of me they would have never known I was there. I immediately jump up and sprint through the trees ducking and dodging. Of course I continue to take bullet spray hitting me left and right. The guy in the barn goes down then I go down, then suddely the other two guys 500-1000m away from us all go down as well.

We have no idea who could have been doing it. But it was clear that they had some type of teleport plus some way of knowing exactly where we were.

This is just a warning that will hopefully let other people know to be carefull if you start seeing a string of death messages run by that you could be next and it might be worth logging out.