Sign in to follow this  
aussiestig

SG #500 panzies

So there were a bunch of hackers going round in a heli. I decided I'd jack it off of them, they got mad and killed me and my friend. 20 minutes later we get put in the thunderdome.

Avoid this server. We tried to get there names but it was impossible to kill them. This beyond a joke really.

Happened like 10 mins ago right? I've wasted 4 hours today on hacked servers.

Roughly 5-10 minutes, yeah. I don't understand these guys. Do they get a kick out of killing people when it is impossible for them to die?

They executed the entire server earlier today, so it's not even about pvp to them.

Pretty disgusted, both times I had worked my way into decent gear.

I dont understand what they get out of it. Do they just enjoy the laughs or what. I mean its not cause they are uber skilled at hacking, just at running a script.... oohhh wow so manly

They executed the entire server earlier today, so it's not even about pvp to them.

Pretty disgusted, both times I had worked my way into decent gear.

First time they killed me I had a ghillie, nvg's, range finder, every tool, an L85A2 AWS and an AS50 in my backpack. I worked my fucking ass off for that shit and they ended it in a split second. Total joke.

Was Just on a SG server and got pulled into thunderdome....aborted before anything could happen....It would be kinda cool to do a thunderdome but i'd rather be a willing participant....

Yup SG500, SG1 and SG3 are infested with script kiddies these days. You can easily tell when you reach the multiplayer setup screen and there are atleast 2 kids with ping over 250ms.