Sign in to follow this  
Thesquidster

Worst graphical glitches I've ever seen.

Yeah, now even more people will stay in cherno and electro, there is less of that there. But there is a fix somewhere, because when i try to feel my way around that stuff(loot blindly) I usually get one shotted by someone. Or they know how to navigate the glitch, giving them great camo.

Yeah, now even more people will stay in cherno and electro, there is less of that there. But there is a fix somewhere, because when i try to feel my way around that stuff(loot blindly) I usually get one shotted by someone. Or they know how to navigate the glitch, giving them great camo.

The visible range is 500 meters give or take. So a sniper on a hill overlooking a city wouldnt be affected

Installing/Reinstalling the newest graphics drivers, disabling vsync, putting AA atleast on normal ingame worked for me. Video memory has always been on default

Nope...that only fixes it temporarily, in fact changing pretty much any video option gets rid of it (sometimes ) but only for a while.

Anyway, it will be fixed later today. Btw next time perhaps use the forum search function eh? It's been a known issue ever since 1.7.2.4.

You guys posting in this thread managed to find your way here so how did you miss this http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49740-graphical-bugs/ ???

It's not helping creating the umpteenth topic on the subject. Use your brains people