ahyokata

I wanna go to Green Mountain

After a successful heli crash find, I claimed a L85 AWS, and have routine nighttime enfil/loot/exfil jaunts through the NWAF, I kind of want to see what would happen if I went to green mountain...again. I have been there before, but have never returned...

I wonder what would happen; the previous times were very mysterious, but I need to satiate my curiousity.

...maybe I can catch a glimpse of what truth that has eluded me with my thermal sight. Can technology solve my confused questions?

Bring one of those recorder things and ask questions aloud. Rewind recorder and press play.

• Like 1

This just reminded me of a bad trip I had on mushrooms. Losing your grip on the reality where all those you love dwell is incredibly traumatic. Green Mountain, is like a bad mushroom trip. Technology will only cause more confusion my brethren. Please, stay in our world. Stay out of Green Mountain.

• Like 1

Then go!!! I have never died there I have been there a grand total of 7 times racking up 3 kills

Not very safe, at the same moment not very dangerous, if you have some caution it's "safe" to go.

Please don't go back. You should know better.

Look, man, things HAPPEN at Green Mountain. Things that we were never supposed to know about.

This just reminded me of a bad trip I had on mushrooms. Losing your grip on the reality where all those you love dwell is incredibly traumatic. Green Mountain, is like a bad mushroom trip. Technology will only cause more confusion my brethren. Please, stay in our world. Stay out of Green Mountain.

Thats the wonderful thing about those beautiful spores, they can offer a brain teasing journey into wherever you want to go. Well put mate.

Thats the wonderful thing about those beautiful spores, they can offer a brain teasing journey into wherever you want to go. Well put mate.

I'm so glad to hear from a user who has experienced them as well! I find that before I had touched a substance of that nature I was incredibly naive & critical. I would read the "ramblings" of mushroom/ acid users and dismiss them. Now I can better relate to others and not be so dismissive. It feels good to be more open. Feels good.

P.S. Love the terminology "beautiful spores." The spores are often attributed with negative qualities due to their taste and appearance... but man, don't judge a book by its cover!

• Like 1

Me and some buddies heard about how dangerous Green Mountain was. Being the thrill-junkies we were, we decided to schedule a little trip. When we got there at first nothing happened. I never saw a thing, but that's just it.. I never got the chance. Everything just went black and my character faded to the unconcious hourglass for a few minutes. In that little span of time, I heard my buddie scream's, abruptly ending one by one.. When I came to I had been dragged back to the road leading up the mountain, my pack devoid of any gear and weapons lost somewhere along the way.

Stay away from green mountain

I have been there like every time server restarts because of that ATV. Green mountain danger is bullshit!

If you go there ... you won't make it back ... they are always ........ watching. .........

• Like 1

Do not go there if you don't want your machine to explode from graphical glitches that are running rampant in 1.7.2.4 right now.