Sign in to follow this  
JDM (DayZ)

DE57 Hacked, Sven_Gewalt and axle are hackers

Hacker on DE 57 at 2:30 am est. He was wearing a ghili west of elektro in the Forrest he we shot him behind his back in the head, in front of him beside, him and he killed 9 of my clan members without taking any damage the i watched them spawn vehicles for themselves. There names are

axle

Sven_Gewalt

ARE HACKERS

on de57 right now

Edited by JDM

hello JDM,

i'm the admin of DE57. We have now stopped the server to prevent any damages!

If you have any prooves, that axle and Sven_Gewalt are hacking, please post them.

Otherwise i am not allowed to ban them from the server. Any pictures or videos of them hacking would help!

If you have any witnesses it would also be possible for me to ban them!

• Like 1

I have 9 people who will vouch for me want to meet them we are on team speak?

I was at the kemenka lighthouse and he spawned in right next to me then spwaned an atv then gave it to me. No strings attached. I figured he was hacking so i took it and ran him over and gave it to me, This is after we attempted to kill sven he killed everyone in our clan after we unloaded so much ammo into him point blank. Then I ran into sven again after axle gave me an atv

Edited by JDM

Can vouch, shot with SVD once, he just stood there, shot me shortly after i hit him three times with revolver three times. Another one of my members shot him with a M16 almost point blank. Lost everything.

• Like 1

OK.

We will give them a 7 day ban to check the circumstances! We will also check the log files and if we can see, that they used scripts ,we will give them a perma-ban!