Sign in to follow this  
Jachim

Thunderdome'd?

I've been having this happen on almost all servers I have been going into yesterday and today. Just had it happen on US 1251 when I had found a working bus and loaded it up with goodies so I could travel up north and explore with some others. Died in the Thunderdome and lost everything. Lost my will to play for a while.

they put this up as a more creative and fun way for u guys to die instead of just wiping the whole server... at least yuou have a chance at survival this time

Yeah, my boyfriend survived it. I chose to disconnect. He won the battle and got a satchel charge. I'm a little bit jealous. haha

Wtf, this just happened to me and I died... so now I get to start all over again? Seriously.... what.... the... FUCK!

they put this up as a more creative and fun way for u guys to die instead of just wiping the whole server... at least yuou have a chance at survival this time

Maybe if people didn't participate it would discourage this behavior.

Edited by Swineflew

I don't get it... how is this possible? Is this just some jerk-off admin that thinks this is funny or is this a hacker that gets control over the server... and if the latter, HOW? How in gods name is this possible? I just landed in this kind of battle royale and before I could even figure out what was going on and dc i get fucking assraped by three guys. Is this supposed to be funny?

I don't get it... how is this possible? Is this just some jerk-off admin that thinks this is funny or is this a hacker that gets control over the server... and if the latter, HOW? How in gods name is this possible? I just landed in this kind of battle royale and before I could even figure out what was going on and dc i get fucking assraped by three guys. Is this supposed to be funny?

The way I understand it is arma is designed to accept outside scripts for players to create special scenarios and will always be somewhat easier to hack unless it goes Standalone.

At least that's what I got out of an interview I saw.

FFS all my gear gone... I can accept dieing from PVP battles but this is retarded. Does this happen often?

Ok so DayZ is now officially unplayable... any server I join just instantly, or after a minute or two, reverts to thunderdome like scenarios...