Sign in to follow this  
Thunder1

Gear not saving on character

So I recently died with my maxed character (m107, nvg's, cayote backpack, rangefinders, silenced m4, everything) due to moving in a bush which broke my leg and instantly dropped my blood to zero. So I decided to run back to my body at Stary sobor from the coast, I finaly make it, so I pick up all my gear and I am happy, after all the trouble I decided to log off because I needed a break, a feew hours later I log on and all of my gear is missing from my character and is at the point before I picked my stuff back up.

Obviously this is an issue to do with character picking things up off the ground an it doesnt save instantly, like it should, but how long does it take for the items to save?

TL;DR - I pick up all the loot from my body and log off, then when I log back on my gear is gone, what the heck just happpened...

Happened to my friends before, just stay on after picking something up for at least 5-10 minutes. It seems to work then

Yup i beleive its like that to stop server hoppers from mass looting. sorry about that man =/