Sign in to follow this  
NsN

Anyone playing tonight?

Finally decided to register on the dayz forums, been playing the game for a couple weeks now very actively with a large community. Our community actually runs 6 dayz servers, one of which is the #1 ranked in America on gametracker. Anyways I'm looking for a couple people to play with tonight because most everyone that usually plays here is offline at the moment. So if you want to be introduced into an extremely active community with friendly members then here's your chance. We play together all the time. Or if you just want to play a little bit tonight that's fine too.

Looking for 1-2 other people to group with tonight. I will be on for another 3+ hours at least.

Have ventrilo and have a microphone. We have a vent server, I'll provide the details to anyone interested.

I'm really just looking to go get some nice loot and maybe go hunting for some other players to loot. At the moment I have an AKM and a g17 pistol, lost my AS50 due to some server-side problems.

Edited by NsN
  • Like 1

Not looking to join any 'teams' or groups, we just play for fun whenever we feel like getting a group together. Thanks though.

By the way it's "hordes"

Edited by NsN

I'll play with you. I'm currently located just south of guglovo I have vent installed. Steam ID is Delicious_Camel

Edited by delicious camel

I'll play with you. I'm currently located just south of guglovo I have vent installed. Steam ID is Delicious_Camel

Added ya

I'll join ya, but I've restarted my character, but i'll have a gun. PM me back.

Steam is [sNG] Optionism

Edited by Optionism

also looking for some ppl to play tonight: steam / skype jordanmrocks