Cloud (DayZ)

Am I really the only one?

Me and 4 others (last time 7 of us) died yet again to an invincible hacker. Multiple recordings (fraps and stream) of us hitting him and we can visibly see blood. We lose our NVGs, Range finders, Gps, best guns.. etc.. AGAIN. Last time this happened was only 2 days ago.

Happend to me to, we had him under fire with 2 as50s for about 2 minutes, at least 15 confirmed hits, so we just aborted and joined another server, that seriously is the only thing you can do

I put 4 DMR rounds into a guy hanging off a black hawk once. He didn't die, but also, black hawks don't belong in Day Z. I managed to abort while he was spraying the forest looking for me.

There are many hackers for this game, BattleEye isn't that good of an anti-cheat.

This.

What really strikes me about this is that you and 4 of your mates managed to come up with "NVGs, Range finders, Gps, best guns.. etc.. AGAIN" in just two days of playing. I've logged my share of hours with a few pals of mine, and we've never even found one rangefinder. What's your secret?

What really strikes me about this is that you and 4 of your mates managed to come up with "NVGs, Range finders, Gps, best guns.. etc.. AGAIN" in just two days of playing. I've logged my share of hours with a few pals of mine, and we've never even found one rangefinder. What's your secret?

Probably robbing campsites. That's what I do.

Me and 4 others (last time 7 of us) died yet again to an invincible hacker. Multiple recordings (fraps and stream) of us hitting him and we can visibly see blood. We lose our NVGs, Range finders, Gps, best guns.. etc.. AGAIN. Last time this happened was only 2 days ago.

"Am I really the only one?"

Are you serious? There are dozens of threads made every day about hackers. You seriously think you're the only one who has been screwed over by a hacker? Wow.

Edited by Shappie