Bellicose2112

Having Much Trouble Finding Vehicles/Cars.

I have been playing Dayz for a couple of days now with a few friends and we have been alive for some time. We have pretty nice equipment and have been to the North-East Airfield, Devil's Castle, most of the large cities and other commonly traveled areas. We are not new to this game whatsoever but we seem to have a problem. No matter how many times we look at a so-called vehicle spawns in any server, we can't seem to find one. We have no problem finding all of the parts for vehicles but out of days of gameplay we have yet to come across a car/truck/van. Actually an hour ago we saw the first vehicle we have ever seen in-game and it was already occupied and moving away. Can someone please give some advice on how to find a vehicle. We have watched videos and read guides. Nothing works. We need help!

either other people might have them or people had them and destoryed them and they havent spawned back yet or the server is broken :P

Well, Vehicles are sought out by huge clans as they are fast travelers. But since many clans are horrible drivers, they feel the need to hoard more vehicles than they really need. So most vehicles are taken when spawned. My old group found a UAZ at green mountain. We left it there for the night, in the morning still there. 1 hour later, its gone.

• Like 3

We have had shit luck also, then one evening we found a bus, driving the bus found a GAZ an offroad and 2 atvs... luck is a bitch

My favorite vehicle is the bike, FWIW. It goes fast even off road and it easily hidden and more covert. Plus, no need for fuel.

From my experience they are pretty common spawns too.

Well, Vehicles are sought out by huge clans as they are fast travelers. But since many clans are horrible drivers, they feel the need to hoard more vehicles than they really need. So most vehicles are taken when spawned. My old group found a UAZ at green mountain. We left it there for the night, in the morning still there. 1 hour later, its gone.

Ya my I'm in clan with ten people, but we are one of few who don't hoard. We want a heli, offroad pickup, and a uaz or baf offroad for transporting the whole clan at once.

Man, can't count how many vehicles I'm after losing, ever since making them my priorities. Can't wait till the conjure up a reliable system for storing your invaluables.. lol

I don't think people realize how bad the hording is, the other day I found a Bus, Old Hatchback, ATV, V3S, Uriel, S1023 Van, and a Tractor that is 6 Vehicles. It is Completely unecessary to have that many they also had about 30 tents of gear. I stole them all and made a vid of it lol (stil editing) I've since lost them all to either server glitches or bandits. I know 1 went to a single player the rest i dont know but im guessing the clan took them back which is a shame because i liked that server.

P.S. It took me about 1 week of game play spread over 3 WEEKS to find these vehicles, before this i hadn't seen a single vehicle.

I don't think people realize how bad the hording is, the other day I found a Bus, Old Hatchback, ATV, V3S, Uriel, S1023 Van, and a Tractor that is 6 Vehicles. It is Completely unecessary to have that many they also had about 30 tents of gear. I stole them all and made a vid of it lol (stil editing) I've since lost them all to either server glitches or bandits. I know 1 went to a single player the rest i dont know but im guessing the clan took them back which is a shame because i liked that server.

P.S. It took me about 1 week of game play spread over 3 WEEKS to find these vehicles, before this i hadn't seen a single vehicle.

We have 6 vehicles on a server we play on, and we do need them all when your group has about 15 people. A ural, V3, motorcycle,UAZ, and 2 pickups. We need it for storage, and transportation.

Edited by JESUSARIUS REX

We have 6 vehicles on a server we play on, and we do need them all when your group has about 15 people. A ural, V3, motorcycle,UAZ, and 2 pickups. We need it for storage, and transportation.

No you don't

• Like 1

Seen so many cars in a server I was in last night. Most of them drivable, 2 missing wheels.

In buying a vehicle, you need to find the one in excellent quality. I can say that Ram truck is one of the best trucks in automotive industry. Ram trucks have a reputation - supported by an old advertising motto - of being “Ram tough.” New reports indicate that the newest full-size HD trucks offered by Ram will increase the power. Ram will boost towing ability significantly in the 2013 Ram 3500 and other models. (Spokane car)

Edited by Swedique

Are you just playing on Chernarus? I had more luck on other maps for vehicles. In fact compared to other maps, I have only found vehicles back when i used to be a camp killer (Find other players camps and destroy everything there)

Some players are too scared to lose vehicles and hide them away from other players, pussies.

In buying a vehicle, you need to find the one in excellent quality. I can say that Ram truck is one of the best trucks in automotive industry. Ram trucks have a reputation - supported by an old advertising motto - of being “Ram tough.” New reports indicate that the newest full-size HD trucks offered by Ram will increase the power. Ram will boost towing ability significantly in the 2013 Ram 3500 and other models. (Spokane car)

:huh:

Not sure if troll or derp.

No you don't, A Ural, V3 and Uaz can take all of you at once.

Don't be an asshole, use tents for storage.

Clans/teams of players usually very fast take *all* vechicles and hoard them somewhere on edge of map in da woods.

So if you wanna find a vechicle and there is noone on spawn zone then it's time to check da woods.