Sign in to follow this  
Deacyde

Want a suggestion, bring back spawn with a pistol.

Another Weapon Spawn with one or not Poll  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should you spawn with a pistol and 16 rounds of ammo in dayZ?

• Ummm, We used too what happened to that?
    • No, You need to learn how to play gamez better.
    • No, You need to spawn with a hachet, or crowbar, ( since both are everywhere ).
    • Yes, and grenades, an uzi, rocket launcher and a nuke.
    • Why is this answer here?!?!?!?!

Yes, I said it, Guess what, I don't care about your flamer ways. (_I_) <--- there's a text based ass to kiss.

Meanwhile in reality, guns are everywhere, cept in DayZ, but bandits and admin horders are plentiful, the loot piles offer mostly non weaponized matierals 70% of the time. And you have zombies trying to eat you, who designs a zombie game, has them try to eat you, and doesn't include you with a starting finger nail clipper to brain stab some with at least?!?!

Running from deer stand to deer stand yeilds one or two guns, but that's a good hour or two endeavour, staying away from major cities and scouting barns is a good way, but again, a long drawn out process, then you want to go back to the cities and shoot zombies, an loose your weapon again, but turn into a gollom type creature from LoTRs, and start calling your gun " My Precious " and staying in the tree lines like a ninny, prone not trying to get shot or discovered as brain food.

I've had the game for a lil while now, and enjoy it mostly when I have a weapon, and mind you I have reality as well, so waiting 4 actual hours for either myself tor traverse the lands of mordor, or camp a spot for loot, isnt happening.

Alpha or not, I was here when you spawned us with pistols, and am sad to see them go, they went due to team killing and bandit stuff, but that's like banning guns to prevent gun violence, it's gonna happen whether it's a legal or non legal gun, so spawn with som defense against zombies, bandits, and noobs...

Thank you, Let the " OH BLAH BLAH BLAH you suck, YADA YADA YADA your post sucks, and the HA HA HA I liked that post above me saying your post sucks " Commence.

* ( B o W s ) *

Edited by Deacyde
  • Like 1

I am happy to see them go and have never had a problem. Being able to lose zed makes it not so bad.

Protip: Stop running to Cherno and Elektro unarmed and then crying because you got killed.

P.S. - Been here since then too, and I nor anyone else gives a fuck.

Crowbar is useless right now. That should be the starting weapon.

Edited by VISION305