I have not encountered it yet but as you can see there is a rash of them. Keep your game recorder up and keep an eye on who's in game with you.

What? this makes no sense..

if it happens to you then it would make sense

Wait what?

I've not heard of this Thunderdom thing.

What is it? :P

anyone care to explain?

its basically a deathmatch game... they can spawn u with any gun they want... but after you d/c you end up at the NWAF. luckily thats where I was to begin with so yay.

This just happened on one of my server. Message after teleporting is "Welcome to the Thunderdome; Find a weapon and kill everyone; thisgamesucks.net"

This hacking is shit dev team. Fix it. Like yesterday. I currently pay $130 a month to have two servers so that my friends and I can always have a place to play and make sure that there are plenty of servers around for people to play on. FIX IT or give admins the ability to do something about it please.

this happened to me a while back, everyone on the server is teleported to a random place by a hacker, uauasly you lose all your items or are given a gun. sometimes there are vehicles and zombies everyware. everyone is confused and its not long before you start killing each other! The hacker likes to watch from far away and snipe any survivors. the best way to avoid it is to not play on any servers associated with reddit/etc...

fucking shit... these cocksuckers...

I rejoined my fav server only to find its STILL going on... they teled me an killed me...

there goes 6-7 hours for NOTHING... absolutely fucking stupid.

Is it wrong to wish you could trace these people,shut down their utilities and cancel their health insurance?

• Like 1

This just happened on one of my server. Message after teleporting is "Welcome to the Thunderdome; Find a weapon and kill everyone; CENSORED"

This hacking is shit dev team. Fix it. Like yesterday. I currently pay $130 a month to have two servers so that my friends and I can always have a place to play and make sure that there are plenty of servers around for people to play on. FIX IT or give admins the ability to do something about it please.

Why would you say the website here?

• Like 1

because it dosent really matter what anyone says on the fourms about the website... when it happens to them it will happen and they will see it lol.. honestly the hacking attacks are just starting again obviously... havent u all noticed the past 3 days were quite quiet??? now its exploded into hacking fury again!