Sign in to follow this  
GeekPlaya

SWIMMING ZOMBIES? - DayZ - Part 1 (w/ Drew)

I've seen enough posts from the guy above me, spamming his clan thing with only 10 posts.

We've seen enough.

Fucking Subbed!

Amazing.

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

I also don't recommend disconnecting to avoid zombies, its considered to be an exploit and you might get globally banned. Friendly advice.

Edited by U.B.C.S. Ravin

I've seen enough posts from the guy above me, spamming his clan thing with only 10 posts.

We've seen enough.

Not sure if this is a quick cut-and-paste for when you disapprove of someone joining to post a video. I'm not in any clan and I have less than 10 posts (which looks even worse, haha).

However, I can assure me sole goal is not to spam, but to join the community and show how I play. Instead of using text-based stories, I choose to film it.

I hope you understand this and I hope you don't see me in such a way.

Haha, nice! :P

Good'ol fun!

Also, Lol I laughed pretty hard at the Jaws music going on at 3:20

Did it remind anyone else of Godzilla in a way?

Edited by Tfortacos

Fucking Subbed!

Amazing.

:beans: :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

I also don't recommend disconnecting to avoid zombies, its considered to be an exploit and you might get globally banned. Friendly advice.

I really appreciate it! I noticed that when my friend got a warning saying he would be punished, so we quit doing that later on in the recording (in Part 3 probably). This is probably a non-terminating series (or not any time soon)... We plan to keep filming and adding onto it. It's fun to do and the outcome is rewarding.

I just wish it was more rewarding in terms of views. I'm afraid it's not getting out there much.

Its not your first time in DayZ, your friend asked you if you remember the time when you walked through that town at night time and the zombies didnt come after you. And your friend is slightly annoying at times, a little OTT.

Its not your first time in DayZ, your friend asked you if you remember the time when you walked through that town at night time and the zombies didnt come after you. And your friend is slightly annoying at times, a little OTT.

I didn't say first time, I said first day. We died 30 minutes in last time.

Haters gonna hate, I guess.

I didn't say first time, I said first day. We died 30 minutes in last time.

Haters gonna hate, I guess.

You changed the topic title which clearly said "our first time in DayZ". Also I am not hating on anyone, I am giving constructive criticism but I can see you cant handle it, so I wont bother with you any more.

What are you using to record? I'm interested in recording this so I can show my buddies.

I want them to get hooked on this so I can have a group of people to run with. *rubs hands together mischieviously*