Sign in to follow this  
jake.batham@gmail.com

How did i die?

It's really great that when I manage to get myself some nice gear and start racking up kills i get killed in debug forest or something like this..

How have i died? there was no bullet and i checked the entire airfield before the video started and this was the only guy.

Someone killed you. WIth 2 shots. Who knows from where, if you were on the Airfield it could be from anywhere...ANYWHERE. Perhaps a silenced weapon, perhaps a low powered sniper from afar. Thats what i think anyway. Perhaps a hacker but I personally really believe it was a shot...well 2 actually.

I've been to and "cleared" the airfield many times. All it takes is one random login, or one split second of looking away or over a target. I've been dealt dirty deaths many times in the NWAF.

Edited by Sheepdawg
  • Like 1

This is the thing though, i've never not heard a shot and even if not you hear the bullets hit you - even if its far away or silenced but here i've just died out of nowhere with 2 friends next to me. They tried to loot my body but the server got shutdown and rolled back.

All I know is it looks like one shot was ~8000dmg and the next was ~48000. Second shot broke your bones etc first made you bleed out and go unconscious.

The server restart could be either a random coincidence, or admin abuse. But whay an admin would damage you 2 times with such random damage is beyond me. A series of unfortunate events I suppose.