Sign in to follow this  
Oracle314

Banned on US 546 for hacked gun?

I was playing with friends, we were camp hunting. Then this message popped up saying I had a hacked gun. It's not a global ban which is really weird. I think it could be because I was messing around in a private server on arma with a similar gun to this??? Really like this server, runs smoothly and we have vehicles on it so I would rather not leave it.

Thanks in advance.

Picture - http://imgur.com/LfkZt

Maybe you shouldn't mess around with guns like that on a private server? You do realize you could have just gone into ARMEX to test everything, eh? :facepalm:

My friend made a private server so we could play a mission that he made. =\

Server Reporting Guidelines

http://dayzmod.com/f...ing-guidelines/

Added:

Wait...a private server?.....If so...Dayz has nothing to do with it....

Sorry. :/

Server : US 546

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST) +1000 UT

Date/time: 29/07 1pm.

What happened: I was playing with friends, we were camp hunting. Then this message popped up saying I had a hacked gun

Evidence/Proof: http://imgur.com/LfkZt

Edited by Oracle314

The server owner/admin could have banned you thinking you had a hacked weapon, but i'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the M4a1 HWS GL SD Camo is a weapon that was added in at somepoint, but I could be wrong. If you don't want to get banned from anymore servers I would suggest dropping that gun if you haven't already done it.

Admin of US 546 here. This player was shown in the logs for using a Thermal M4 SD (which I've never seen in the game, nor heard of being a legit weapon but in case I'm wrong its why I include the class name in the ban). Also a player with the same name was also shown in the logs as carrying a Thermal scope AS50 previously.

To my understanding both weapons are not in DayZ. If a *Staff Member* wants to contact me to lift the ban or for me to share the log file to upgrade to global please do otherwise the ban will remain in place.

• Like 4

Yes you had a hacked gun, the M4 Holographic Weapon Sight With Silencer and M203 as well as camo is NOT in DayZ

Only the M4a1 SD camo (non HWS) is in the game.

The server owner/admin could have banned you thinking you had a hacked weapon, but i'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the M4a1 HWS GL SD Camo is a weapon that was added in at somepoint, but I could be wrong. If you don't want to get banned from anymore servers I would suggest dropping that gun if you haven't already done it.

my friend yesterday found this same gun so thats not hacked weapon :P

Admin of US 546 here. This player was shown in the logs for using a Thermal M4 SD (which I've never seen in the game, nor heard of being a legit weapon but in case I'm wrong its why I include the class name in the ban). Also a player with the same name was also shown in the logs as carrying a Thermal scope AS50 previously.

To my understanding both weapons are not in DayZ. If a *Staff Member* wants to contact me to lift the ban or for me to share the log file to upgrade to global please do otherwise the ban will remain in place.

Thanks for the response.

I was using the name Shaun when I was on your server, No?

If this is the case, is there a possibility I was mixed up, because I had no sniper rifle on me and had an M4 Holo M203, not the Thermal M4?

I picked up the M4 Holo from a player that I killed.

http://www.armatechs..._GL_SD_Camo.jpg

That was the weapon being used.

Hm, odd. Mine didn't have a silencer on it. It fired normal Stanag rounds on it.

Oh well. My camp would've been raided on that server now so No point in pursuing this further unless I'm going to get globabled which would suck but It would be really annoying.