Sign in to follow this  
MIKanium

Kicked From The Game (Non-Steam)

So as the title says and many have been experiencing, I keep on getting constantly kicked from the game just moments after I click to join a server. I realize that there is a fix for this with the Steam version, but I have the retail version. So, if anyone has a solution, please let me know! :|

EDIT: I'm currently using the latest Arma II beta patch

Edited by MIKanium

I'm only taking an educated guess, but has your BattlEye updated to 1.166? :rolleyes:

Just updated it, I'm still however getting kicked off the game

If you still have your CD/DVD key I think you can activate it through steam and doing a file check with it. Before you do that though I'd recommend simply adding to steam and seeing if it'll let you verify, because I think activating through steam will require you to re-install it in the steam directory.

i start getting kicked too, after a random AO steam update, and on battleeye homepage it say it is 1.167

/i solved my problem with taking Backup filles, Steam deleted some mission_e files, what kicked me from the servers

Edited by con7act

I did add it to my list of Steam games before this, but it did not work. I don't know if I still have the keys (I don't think it ever gave me one when I downloaded it from the site), but even if I did I don't see an option to put in a key.

Can you join non-dayz servers? Try that out and see what happens. If so, it's a problem with dayz. If not I'd shoot and email to support@bistudio.com containing your CD key and your problem, and they will look into it for you.

The only way that I know of finding your CD Key that you have lost is to use a third party program, and I'm not sure I want to link to the site that hosts it....

Ok, thanks for replying... I'll try that out once I get back from the pool

Ok, tried what you said, I can connect to non DayZ servers just fine. Any idea as to why it might not be working then?

Edited by MIKanium

Finally, success *-*! I did a complete uninstall/reinstall and then had SixLauncher do the rest. Thank you for your troubles though Mozzy!