Sign in to follow this  
PoopingChooChoo

How do I continue a previous character?

I got on a server and finally stayed alive for more then ten minutes. I found a great hideout and eventually logged off. Do I have to log on to that same exact server again to continue playing from where I left off? I will assume that I do considering that I logged on to another server and had to start a new character.

Also, if I do have to use the same server to continue where I left off, is there any way I can find that server again. They are all kind of named alike. Is there like a previously played server list I can look up or can I save a server to my favorites somehow. I'm getting servers through the Six Launcher if that helps.

Any server will put you back in that exact same spot. I don't use Six Launcher so I'm not sure if there is a favourites section, In an SS of DayZ commander I saw one so I'm guessing you can add favourites if you use that but as stated I don't use either.

you can add favourties in six launcher by clicking the star next to the server name. doesnt matter which server you go into, your character will be loaded

Edited by ImBotLOL

you can add favourties in six launcher by clicking the star next to the server name. doesnt matter which server you go into, your character will be loaded

"The Hive" central database saves your character's status, inventory, and coordinates and will pump them to any server you join.